Forum Rules All please read

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
Unless you are the source of the news article that you post please, at the end of the article, include the name of the original author (or news company) and the date when it was originally released.

Any article without these references is likely to be deleted.

It is OK to post information from any source that you have but citations must be included.

Many thanks.

Sorry Guys, my source of info was from Satdude, I am sorry if the posts that I've posted appears to be misleading, I will take great care in the future to make sure this does not happen again and I take on board all comments and the forum rules.

I do apologise .......

Does 'bloke in pub' count as a worthy news source? hehe

Seriously though,it's a good idea as i'll wager most people go to read the original news source...

I do this elsewhere, as it's a good habit to have, but today a Mod (NOT DW) pulled a story I put up stating that I might be breaking copyright etc...?

I copied the article, (entirely) as normal, and linked to the original. (Ok, I think I did forget the date TBF.)

I understood, providing original material was mentioned/identified etc, that was sufficient.

Can anybody clarify?

How about rename the site news section to accomodate all the who's died stories?? i swear on 1 page there is 7 articles.. i kid the not..

RIP BTW,..

Does 'bloke in pub' count as a worthy news source? hehe

Seriously though,it's a good idea as i'll wager most people go to read the original news source...
As the as you put the sauce on your hotdog Bob.😉

Back