all newcastle fans would you like to see roeder sacked?

would you like to see Roeder sacked?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • dont know give him more time then see

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
For all u toon fans who's sick of watching that horror show on the footie pitch.

would u like to see roeder sacked?

personally i would as i never wanted him in the first place,he makes dodgy team selections,plays negative football,his subs are always at the wrong times(like 85th minute when 2nil down????????) and likes to leave our best player on the bench in must win games

I think he is doing a brilliant job, give the guy a break :) In fact at SOL we are channting roeder's name.

Don't hit the panic button, you only sing when your winning springs to mind.

give him a chance m8 and your support if you keep tell in him he's shit he's only going to live up to you expectations I believe you've got a good manager and if you put your faith in him he will deliver.

roeder 2 stay

glen roeder should stay at nufc as he is doing agreat job NOT lol eh eh eh
FTM

S A F C TILL I DIE

give him a chance everyone remember alex fergeson , he was only a few games away from being sacked and then , united got it together and never looked back and you need all ur best players to do it , success takes time .
good look glenn , im a red by the way but getting rid of glenn will not help nufc`s cause

totally useless i say! he did well at west ham???? lol anyways it dont matter who manages the toon, its a poison chalice being the manager there... worst thing you boys did was sack jesus(sir bobby the king). plus you need to get rid of the deadwood. players like bramble(cheers bobby for paying us 6 million for that carthorse) and the ever injured dyer(dunno what happened there? he was ever present in our team before he left), plus some other cack like luque and emre.....

best thing you guys can do is get sheppherd out! but i think hes a lifer just like deadly doug was...

im not a newcastle fan but hw can u sack him!!! luk at what players he has had to use! at one point in the season 9 of his best 11 were injured and they were big injures! plus how many times has he had the chance to use owen!!

keeep him!!

Back