Peripherals all in one printer

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys

I'm looking for a printer as I'm sick of paying 70 euro every few months with my current Lexmark piece of crap.

i don't do much printing except the usual boarding pass but id love a printer that cartridges have a big page per cartridge ratio.
also i need one that scans and is colour.

looking at printers online seems mind boggling as it never gives you the ink cartridge cost or the amount of pages u can expect per cartridge.

any help be greatly appreciated.

hey guys

I'm looking for a printer as I'm sick of paying 70 euro every few months with my current Lexmark piece of crap.

i don't do much printing except the usual boarding pass but id love a printer that cartridges have a big page per cartridge ratio.
also i need one that scans and is colour.

looking at printers online seems mind boggling as it never gives you the ink cartridge cost or the amount of pages u can expect per cartridge.

any help be greatly appreciated.

Last couple of printers I've had are Epson all in one wireless, current one is XP-322, not sure how much the cost per page is etc. I don't use it that much. Easy to set up and use and the inks are cheap, cost me £5 off ebay for a set

thanks i done a little research after u suggested the epson and i decided to buy it. already got 20 ink cartridges off eBay for it for only €22 thats some difference in cartridge price compared to my current printer.

ill write a review here when the printer arrives.

70 Euros every few months to print the odd boarding pass? :?

You must be a frequent flyer!

70 Euros every few months to print the odd boarding pass? :?

You must be a frequent flyer!

more to do with the mother not knowing how to print one page and instead printing 10.

Back