All Cable Files Here

thank you for that

this would be good if I could download it after posting 5 times but what a con no download just redirected to pay a subscription fee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been a member for 1 day ?
it gives us time to check out the users posts

thank you for that
like this one ;) we have a like and thank you button

I don't mind paying to join somewhere its just there's loads of sites out there offering all this up to date firmware for free and then you have to pay for it the last 1 I paid for keeps crashing my box so sorry if I seem a bit off

we offer it all for free mate :) all we ask is 5 helpful posts and wait 24 hours :)
if you can get it for free now why are you posting "thank you for that" here ?

if you see the amount of useless posts we have to deal with on a daily basis you would understand :)

making 5 good posts is not a big thing as there is always something that you can talk about and as rat says download is free,possibly link was for moving big amount of files.

wonder what file was used to crash box and installed correctly.?

Morning Forum,

Unfotunately, having checked the following link at (10.31):
http://www.filedropper.com/krypt
I can confirm that although the link itself may not be dead, it does take you directly to filedropper site.

Could we please look into this and perhaps look at a way of posting a new link to the updated A780 cable file.

Thanks forum

here is the file above

Attachments

• Kryptview_A780_26052013.rar
    444.2 KB · Views: 25
latest kryptview 780 file dated 16/08/13

Attachments

• A780-16Aug2013.rar
    444.3 KB · Views: 7
Howdy - sorry for the noob question, but can i still get the dreambox 500c to work or has it long gone. Last time i used one was several years ago & have never gone back to it since it went down. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!!

Howdy - sorry for the noob question, but can i still get the dreambox 500c to work or has it long gone. Last time i used one was several years ago & have never gone back to it since it went down. Any help would be appreciated - Thanks!!

500c still works fine.

Thanks for that. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a tutorial please. Thanks again

Ok. Just remember from years ago i needed to flash with an img of sorts or have i got that wrong

Back