all 380 premier league games for about £22 - PremierLeaguePass

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylJ

DW Member +
Reaction score
!!!PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS AS SOME ACCOUNTS ARE BEING BLOCKED AS SNEAKY USERS!!!

So, here goes:

PLP is probably the best quality stream you'll get - upwards of 4500kbps - around 720p.

1) First and foremost, you need to download VPN software. FlyVPN is free and most importantly has Taiwan , as you only need it for 5 minutes. It's a VPN client, and they give you the username/password for access (Passwords change every few minutes, but it's for all to see on the download page).

2) Once you login, you need to locate Taiwan VPN, highlight it and hit connect on the client. Close all your browsers and reopen for it to take effect. Now, go to premierleaguepass.com and hit subscribe... It should say 50$, if not - it hasn't worked, retry the above steps. If so, brilliant. You're subscribing to the years service. Simply input all your details and address (Same one card is registered too). In the codes - use code "SEASONPASSREUP". Then subscribe. and you're free to close the VPN and uninstall that.

3) Now, sign up to unotelly.com (8 day free trial, you can do this freely as many times as you want for an unlimited amount of 8 day free trials) - and go to premierleaguepass.com. Sign in, and away you go for 12 months :).

Additional Info
Also, if you're on android ... I've added the premierleaguepass apk for you, make sure you change the DNS settings for your phone too, otherwise it won't work (I don't think, I've not tested it without unotelly dns settings).

Enjoy!

PS.. Without the Taiwan VPN, the same service will cost you 150$ using the 25% off, otherwise 200$.

Attachments

• PLPass.rar
    5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: all 380 premier league games for about £22 - PremierLeaguePass Streaming Football

Here's an exampleof what you get with PLP. You simply click on the video you want, and it's straight to english comms. Also worth noting, a single stream is better quality again. but 4 works well!

oosh.jpg

Re: all 380 premier league games streaming direct from premierleaguepass IPTV

What isn't working? The download? I'm not sure I can help you on that one

Premierleaguepass PLP streaming premier league football live

Signed up to the website just to try this out. good work. will let you know how i get on. thanks again.

Re: Premierleaguepass PLP streaming premier league football live

Subscribed using your instructions today took 10mins. Very easy to use with fantastic picture quality. £22 its a no brainer

Thanks for this info.i have it up and running But just 1 problem i need advice on if anyone can help.if i pick the low end stream which i have enough broadband width for, the picture shutters constantly.i have changed browsers which Has helped a bit.i can stream other site ok its just the premierleaguepass that shutters.is there anything else i can do?

Last edited:

Ive just had email saying potentially sneaky user and my account suspended! Anyone else had this? Any idea what i can do?! Cheers, Anthony.

Hi putsy, I use IE for the browser and that's fine for me, I've got fibre mind. Even with fibre, Firefox and chrome are Skippy.

As for your suspicious account, I'd get in touch and question it. Unfortunately, I can only assume that you've just been unlucky. Never heard of anyone being suspended and what the process is

Ive just had email saying potentially sneaky user and my account suspended! Anyone else had this? Any idea what i can do?! Cheers, Anthony.

Had the same message at 11:38pm last night. Looks like they're filtering through new users and looking for any suspicious activity.
I'd be interested to hear if you have given them a call to question it?
I don't think theres a lot we can do really, especially if you've registered with a card from the UK.

Dear Potentially sneaky user? I must admit, I've not had my email yet - but I shall not be looking forward to that then. In fairness, they shouldn't allow you to register to a UK address via the web sign up process if they wanted to stop people from overseas signing up.

Pretty annoyed about it actually. I had a one week free trial anyway which I used on Saturday, and when I tested it worked I signed up as it's only £22.

I tried to start a chat but no response, so I emailed them saying it was unexpected so either reactivate my account or refund. Didn't play my hand with regards to being in a different country just yet! I'll wait for the reply and maybe go down the route of saying I joined in NZ and have since moved to UK?

Like you say, it is probably just unlucky. But it's just my luck that they decide to crack down on it this year when I know people who have used it with no issues all last year. Let me know how you get on anyway.

Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back