Alexa.....Maybe time for a Forum

Tamarc

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As above title, might be a welcome addition seems Alexa is getting quite popular,not against any other groups.google/Siri/Bixby..lol just a suggestion

Yes im aware there is Smart Home Discussion Area,was thinking of a more specific device forum as you suggest,my lad has dragged me by the ba**s into the Voice/Alexa/Smart World..lol Finding it hard to navigate as the hair gets greyer...lol

I too am struggling with my google thing. Would be nice if some techies could get to grips with it and flash it with some sort of software that actually makes the fkn thing useful. ;)

What do you want it to do that it Dosent?

i would like me to tell it to connect to my vlc player perhaps that would be a good start. maybe kodi and connect to a rf remote perhaps also so i can control my not so smart stuff. also it would be good if open source software could be installed so i know the mic is off for sure and make calls via voip and also record answer machine message etc. theres plenty it could do that it dosnt imho. talking about google cant comment on others.

Back