Alcohol?

Correct - @Spectre It is to do with concentration that affects the body way more than 'alcohol by volume'? A 7% beer will hit your system - and hence blood concentration and its effects on the brain - way quicker and with more strength than two 3.5% beers. You are drinking a lot more water with the same amount of alcohol.

I'm told a good hangover cure is to drink a few pints of water after your session - don't know anyone who does that though.

But i find that Whisky gives me a mellow head on, whilst Vodka can make me a bit edgy? :)

I can not do White Rum which a absolutely love, im embarrassed to say this but if i do it turns me aggressive. No other spirit has the same effect on me. This theory was proven in my younger days. I dont go near the stuff now. Stick to my strong lagers and im a lovable drunk.

I can not do White Rum which a absolutely love, im embarrassed to say this but if i do it turns me aggressive. No other spirit has the same effect on me. This theory was proven in my younger days. I dont go near the stuff now. Stick to my strong lagers and im a lovable drunk

So depending on what you drink...for your mrs its get Fooked or be Fooked 🤣

But i find that Whisky gives me a mellow head on, whilst Vodka can make me a bit edgy? :)

Is that not psychological, like the environment you drink those in, or maybe you read facebook/twitter too much :). I seem to remember a study where it was proved different drinks gave different moods but that was spirits v wine v beer or something like that.

I must admit when I drink spirits I fall over all of the time.

Is that not psychological, like the environment you drink those in, or maybe you read facebook/twitter too much :). I seem to remember a study where it was proved different drinks gave different moods but that was spirits v wine v beer or something like that.

Different things will affect blood sugar differently.

This is in the house :) and
No, I don't do social media lol

Back