Al jazeera sports issues

jcm193

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI is anyone else having issues with Al Jazeerza sports my channels seem to freeze all of the time no matter what pc i use and what browser,i cleared my cookies cache etc but it keeps on happening i have a 100 meg connection so its not bandwidth

HI is anyone else having issues with Al Jazeerza sports my channels seem to freeze all of the time no matter what pc i use and what browser,i cleared my cookies cache etc but it keeps on happening i have a 100 meg connection so its not bandwidth

Im having a similar issue upto now the best browser ive tried is safari for windows if using windows OS

also try CTRL ALT DEL AND TASK MANAGER close some of the applications your not using to free up some ram this may help a bit and

also bottom right hand corner of your computer there is a battery symbol try changing your battery to "high performance" while you

stream i have tried this it makes a slight difference to my streaming also if your using overplay make sure the SmartDNS is setup

correctly by using the live chat function and asking them to help you make sure your setup correctly you don't want to be connecting

through the Egyptian VPN as this will slow it down even more causing more buffering bad image quality hope this helps.

I get jitter/judder (slight pauses) which are annoying trying to sort this issue myself its even worse if you plugin to tv via hdmi lead on

the streams mainly when there is fast moving action on the screen i.e a long ball being played can anybody else help on this matter or anybody had this problem and been able to fix it?

cheers.

I've just watched Wolves v Crawley and had no freezing issues. The one thing I noticed was on Monday I was using the same laptop and an HDMI cable to watch it on a 42" plasma and it was perfect. Tonight I'm back at home and watching it on a 40" and much newer LCD and the picture wasn't quite as smooth as Monday. Picture definition though was excellent. I flicked over to BBC News channel at half time and that looked awful in comparison. I'm using Firefox.

I've just watched Wolves v Crawley and had no freezing issues. The one thing I noticed was on Monday I was using the same laptop and an HDMI cable to watch it on a 42" plasma and it was perfect. Tonight I'm back at home and watching it on a 40" and much newer LCD and the picture wasn't quite as smooth as Monday. Picture definition though was excellent. I flicked over to BBC News channel at half time and that looked awful in comparison. I'm using Firefox.

I've just signed up. WOW! picture quality is immense. BUT, its slightly juddery. any ideas how to relieve the judder? Ive tried chrome and IE so far. Flash up to date, HW accelaration on and off.

Hmm, tried a few browsers now the entire website will not allow me to connect, just says connection refused. Am assuing Ive been blocked by them! bit worried that I've just dropped 90 quid and blocked after an hour! anyone else had this?

Hmm, tried a few browsers now the entire website will not allow me to connect, just says connection refused. Am assuing Ive been blocked by them! bit worried that I've just dropped 90 quid and blocked after an hour! anyone else had this?

Send support an email. Just tell them you logged in to quickly after logging out of a different browser.

They will give you a smart arse answer and tell you they have logged it on your account. And unlock your account

Warlord

Send support an email. Just tell them you logged in to quickly after logging out of a different browser.

They will give you a smart arse answer and tell you they have logged it on your account. And unlock your account

Warlord

Cheers all working again! Fantastic service. Bit jerky on nvidia ion though. Usually handles streaming well though

i cant login to mine or recover pass anyone else getting problems i think might be me using it on my android stick then i logged out then logged in to my laptop hope they reply before 3pm

Last edited:
i cant login to mine or recover pass anyone else getting problems i think might be me using it on my android stick then i logged out then logged in to my laptop hope they reply before 3pm

How is the quality with an android stick? Considering it myself as my old ION nettop is struggling. Is it smooth HD playback? What android stick you using?

I had an HD subscription on past year and the content really had good quality except on games of teams like Real Madrid or Barcelona... It looks like their servers couldn't handle so many peopel so they decreased the quality to something like 360p for those games.

I took out al jazeera subscription last week and initally I was very impressed with it. I watched Chelsea vs Villa mid week and it was superb. However I had a nightmare with it yesterday when watching Spurs. Im undecided if this is the way forward. Looks like it will be hit and miss. Anyone else experience problems yesterday?

guessing the more that sign up worse it will get

demand on servers must be massive

may take a bit to have the resource to handle all

Major issue with it tonight. Started watching Newcastle game. Under 15 minutes in it froze.Changed channels and back rather than refresh and risk account disabling. Game had restarted at players warming up. Perfect picture up until Shola scores the freezes again. Did channel thing again and now it was showing a game from last night. I think that clown previously worked at ITV digital.

Major issue with it tonight. Started watching Newcastle game. Under 15 minutes in it froze.Changed channels and back rather than refresh and risk account disabling. Game had restarted at players warming up. Perfect picture up until Shola scores the freezes again. Did channel thing again and now it was showing a game from last night. I think that clown previously worked at ITV digital.

Get use to it. On past season I had the same experience when watching La Liga games. Sometimes it worked perfectly but others I faced the same problems that you described...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

me to absulute mare last night worse than ever i have had freezes about 60 mins into matches before and the quality dropping for no reason but last night i gave up in the end
to start with using opera browser could not log in checked smart dns which was working and showing enable but have noticed smart dns is taking longer to kick in as well so i checki it is working before logging in
i could not log in on opera it was nearly timing out and just taking me back to the sign in page all the time tried four times no luck.
left it a while as wanted no more hickups been locked out twice and only on week two of the season
so tried chrome browser checked dns workinf it was logged in it seemed an eternity to log in but finally did
selected everton stevenage eventually loaded after again what seemed an eternity very low quality picture to start then improved changed to english com then it frooze after a couple of mins .
right refreshed browser remembering this is what caused my last lock out picture came back did not stay on eng commentry so changed went full screen and the b$$tard frooze so tried again refreshed browser evetually pic came back again lost eng commentry and settings so changed again also checked dns was still working as had that open in another tab yes it was so went full screen still working went and got a beer and yep it had frooze again and i gave up
last night was a pain could not get no more than a few minutes before it frooze my dns was working my fixed ip was running as mentioned the freezing issues to overplay on past games and they said try a fixed ip from noip in case it was my isp ip changing
never had this with admc last year only one mid week when they were not showing all games so one issue all season
so fingers crossed for the weekend if it still continues i will be emailing them and see what they say the problem is .i suggest we all do the same if having problems as if they do not know they can not fix (just remember to get your egyption ip before you do) as my opinion at the moment is the service is very poor it started ok but has gone downhill quickly glad i only took a 3 month option and am looking about for others have seen some people selling log in details for another service but always a bit iffy as it is someone elses account you are using
hopefully it will sort it self out but after last night who knows

How much are you guys paying for this service I have a mag 250 with over100 channels all sky sports bt setanta box nation ajs sports its a far better picture quality than sky its not stream if you have a mag 250 its £250.00 for basic package if you want to add ajs all 10 channels plus 6 hd channels £399.00

How much are you guys paying for this service I have a mag 250 with over100 channels all sky sports bt setanta box nation ajs sports its a far better picture quality than sky its not stream if you have a mag 250 its £250.00 for basic package if you want to add ajs all 10 channels plus 6 hd channels £399.00

It's 90 quid for the year. I'm watching HD6 Monday night EPL review. Absolutely spot on quality.

Back