Al Jazeera Premier League Rights 2013/2016 - How to stream

ypadady8.jpg

Having an issue accessing al jaz on iphone 5

I have set smart dns as always in my dns settings but wont let me access ??

Anbody having issues with smart dns?

Smartdns is down in middle east

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From what I have read from another site...

upon further investigations, here is my update to the problem.
recently Al Jazeera updated there streaming servers (and increased the streaming bit-rate) in the process they most likely changed the streaming servers (therefore new address). hence you are still able to access the subscription page on (https://secure.en.aljazeerasport.tv/buy)using unblock-us DNS, but when you want to play the video (which is handled by a new server now) you will be geoblocked. the solution should be as simple as unblock-us updating there database to include the new streaming servers.
until then, the use of a VPN (paid or free, see hola extension for chrome - thanks Mats Hanssen) solves the problem. in case of using hola make sure to log out then longing back in when you enabled the VPN, if you don't do that Al Jazeera will think you are trying to log in from multiple locations (unblock-us server and hola server) and temporarily suspend your account (that's what happened to me).
====
@faisalpandu

A quick question, i tried to use my iphone to play the games on and then airplay to my tv but the quality was awful. Could you tell me about your quality? is it just smart DNS your using?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wondering if anyone can help, al jazeera is geoblocking me despite me using vpn from overplay, not sure how to fix it as everywhere I look suggests it should be working now. Anyone else having this problem?

Wondering if anyone can help, al jazeera is geoblocking me despite me using vpn from overplay, not sure how to fix it as everywhere I look suggests it should be working now. Anyone else having this problem?

same for me can get to site using smartdns but geoblocked also using witopia vpn set to cairo is also geo blocking
tried using firefox chrome on ubuntu firefox chrome on windows and still geoblocked using vpn for cairo
must confess had problems with aljazeera since signing up with disconnections causing relogging in refreshing etc and account locked after according to them logging in to many times in short period (well i had too as kept freezing during streaming )
i know there was problems the weekend with smartdns /overplay i think some iptv servers suffered with streams i read elsewhere
and also something i read i can not believe was the epl stopped aljazeera broadcasting
on a plus note which does not make sense is at the moment using chrome on ubuntu with hola unblocker and aljazera script can get to login page with stream playing and not stating geo blocked .
have not logged in to see what happens its strange a proper paid for vpn will not work no will paid for smart dns work
luckily only subbed for 3 months so will cancel
and have cancelled smartdns today as still not working properly for aljazeera and other sites as well think they have problems with server as will not keep you logged in
should have gone with premierleague pass in hindsite but will have to see how things go
ironically i have the nbc sports extra on a cough cough xfinity log in so have a back up that works ok with hola as long as i remember to set the laptop clock to usa time
do not know what the answer is at the moment time will tell

same for me can get to site using smartdns but geoblocked also using witopia vpn set to cairo is also geo blocking
tried using firefox chrome on ubuntu firefox chrome on windows and still geoblocked using vpn for cairo
must confess had problems with aljazeera since signing up with disconnections causing relogging in refreshing etc and account locked after according to them logging in to many times in short period (well i had too as kept freezing during streaming )
i know there was problems the weekend with smartdns /overplay i think some iptv servers suffered with streams i read elsewhere
and also something i read i can not believe was the epl stopped aljazeera broadcasting
on a plus note which does not make sense is at the moment using chrome on ubuntu with hola unblocker and aljazera script can get to login page with stream playing and not stating geo blocked .
have not logged in to see what happens its strange a proper paid for vpn will not work no will paid for smart dns work
luckily only subbed for 3 months so will cancel
and have cancelled smartdns today as still not working properly for aljazeera and other sites as well think they have problems with server as will not keep you logged in
should have gone with premierleague pass in hindsite but will have to see how things go
ironically i have the nbc sports extra on a cough cough xfinity log in so have a back up that works ok with hola as long as i remember to set the laptop clock to usa time
do not know what the answer is at the moment time will tell

Yeah after seeing comments on here I just tried chrome with Hola add on and thats working for me atm. Not sure whats going on with overplay tbh.

its not just overplay
as witopia is diff vpn company and using this vpn i get geo blocked set up for egypt and cairo
and overplay i sub to for smart dns as witopia does not have anything like this
so two diff vpn companys and getting geoblocked with both i will try and find a free from hide my ass or somewhere like that and see what that does

Damn just read through page 1 to 4 got very excited, maybe even a little moist lol.. to read this on page 5. is this option for footy knackered now or is it working again?

Damn just read through page 1 to 4 got very excited, maybe even a little moist lol.. to read this on page 5. is this option for footy knackered now or is it working again?

as long as you appear to be in MENA it will work. There are plenty if services that allow you to do this. I'm watching it now in HD. Not using overplay though as it's too sketchy

forget hola freebie overplay does noteither vpn or smartdns .
witopia does not work .using egypt or jerusalem
unodns does not work .
loads of vpn servers are ip blacklisted it is just finding one that isn't choosing dif mena locations away from the obvious ones
but for how long before they blacklist those?
and must state when smartdns was working i found the stream on matchdays bad it was freezing stopping and really crap unlike admc last year that was spot on .
there are other providers premierleague pass from newzealand seems i good option people on cs forums selling 2nd hand log ins to nbc sports extra ,then other sub sites like offside streams etc so moore than just the one option unfortunately i seem to have selected the wrong one

so not a good option so. ah well might move to canaries, take out 10 jsc subs on sat and set up my own iptv server, if only it were that easy lol.

anybody got the Al Jazeera Sport app for android handy ? ipk google appstore winding me up , , " all your decives are not compatible" crap.

Now that aljazeera are only showing one sat 3pm match can anyone confirm if their website.still shows all the games or just one ??

Back