Al Jazeera Premier League Rights 2013/2016 - How to stream

You can just change it on your laptop yes and leave your router the way it is.

See here,
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Then just follow the guide for SmartDNS on windows :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know how you get on trying mutiple devices as now I am not too sure trying out for me account to get blocked again

A message from Al Jaz Regarding Protocols

Dear Sir,

Please ensure that you:

1. Do not share your login details with anyone else,

2. Do not share this log in on more than one machine

3. Do not open your account on several browsers

4. Do not log in many times in a window of few minutes

You can sign in whenever you want but please when you wish to use another device with the same account please sign out first.

Our apologies for this but we have a strict system measures to protect and avoid hacking your account.

Has anyone got the Blackberry Playbook app to work? Tried it but struggling to be able to download the app, as it is geo blocking me, even though I am using a proxy on the internet settings. Any ideas?

Has anyone got the Blackberry Playbook app to work? Tried it but struggling to be able to download the app, as it is geo blocking me, even though I am using a proxy on the internet settings. Any ideas?

Looks like you'll have to change the DNS settings on your router. Might be worth checking if you can have different DNS settings for different IP ranges.

Looks like you'll have to change the DNS settings on your router. Might be worth checking if you can have different DNS settings for different IP ranges.

I had my Smart DNS settings on the router, but thinking about it, I don't think that wouldn't work, so what should I enter into the router DNS?

Found this which sounds promising: -
Code:

Last edited by a moderator:
SmartDNS say putting their settings on the router should work, if it's not contact them. However, if you have the 3G version of the Playbook, just make sure you are actually connecting via your router.

Last edited:
I watched +6HD all day yesteday via the website on my PC plugged into the TV and the quality was really really good, massively better quality than last years ADMC, and had the pleasure of Andy Gray & Richard Keys all day long!

Great to finally confirm that all the BPL is in english, with full english studio and commentary. Really liked that they showed you the goals in the other games during the day, saves me having to watch MOTD!

you cant put dns settings in bthomehub 3 or 4 it wont work.
tried everything even gone on bt forums all other lads having same problems it just doesnt work what i did was got new router
it worked perfect the homehub 4 is bag of shite anyway

Just out of interest, why do they restrict to one device? Also Im guessing the fact that you configure your router to use smart dns and try with multiple devices you'll get blocked?

If its managing connections I cant see why they don't restrict it by IP rather than device\MAC - seems a bit unfair if you ask me, not that you did :)

Just out of interest, why do they restrict to one device? Also Im guessing the fact that you configure your router to use smart dns and try with multiple devices you'll get blocked?

If its managing connections I cant see why they don't restrict it by IP rather than device\MAC - seems a bit unfair if you ask me, not that you did :)

They dont restrict to one device just that you dont need log in really quickly on two devices. As i was testing on mobile app and pc and laptop they thought it was multiple logins. Cannot fault the stream though it is quality. I prefer it on my 32inch TV than 50 inch as the bigger the TV then u may see some blocking. but on 32inch its flawless

SmartDNS is now fixed on iOS and maybe on android devices too if anyone could let me no about that then that would be great!

Guide here

Code:

: multi ::Hit:: multi :

Got to the digs. Logged on to smartdns. Updated the IP4 settings. Logged on to Al J. Connected 42" TV to laptop via HDMI. Picture quality never dropped once during game.

As for that shower of shite I follow, the less said the better.

Anyone doing this via a smart tv or an iptv box and can recommend a good one? Usng my laptop at minute but although pic quality great it skipping alot as if in fast forward mode. Best to have it connected to an ethernet lead than wifi etc?

Not sure if anybody has tried on iptv box would love to know the same as well.

Someone is trying to create a plugin for XBMC which would be great.

Mag250 are supposed to be nice IPTV boxes

Just a bit of feedback since i've been using Al Jazera for a good few games now.

1) logged in and out a couple of times quite quickly and they were very quick to suspend my account (god knows why) after a quick email I stated the problem etc. To be fair they were very very quick in getting back to me, they said there was 'suspicious activity' on my account which is mad because i've only logged in at home and on the same laptop. So it looks like they are VERY keen on keeping an eye on you.

2)All games have been perfect, takes about 10secs for the browser to find the best settings then you'll normally get HD (if you have a HD laptop) quality streams. If your like me and your laptop is old and useless then you may struggle a bit... I had the idea of connecting my laptop up to the tv but I don't think the machine is up to it. it will do for now but I think santa will be having a request for a laptop this year.

3) As for the MAG250 boxes i would be very interested if you could use your account with these but not sure if i'd bother, if it went tits up and they banned/blocked you for the sake of connecting your laptop to the tv i'd be pissed off.

4) Logged into the itunes app, set up the smart DNS etc then tried to airplay but if was useless.

Overall, excellent stuff and top value.

Yes its very annoying that they lock you out of your own account it does not even seem to matter if you log out first for some reason i tend to have issues with HD6 it stopped again for me tonight but it was fine after i restarted the channel.The quality is great on my hd tv and well worth the money.
Just a bit of feedback since i've been using Al Jazera for a good few games now.

1) logged in and out a couple of times quite quickly and they were very quick to suspend my account (god knows why) after a quick email I stated the problem etc. To be fair they were very very quick in getting back to me, they said there was 'suspicious activity' on my account which is mad because i've only logged in at home and on the same laptop. So it looks like they are VERY keen on keeping an eye on you.

2)All games have been perfect, takes about 10secs for the browser to find the best settings then you'll normally get HD (if you have a HD laptop) quality streams. If your like me and your laptop is old and useless then you may struggle a bit... I had the idea of connecting my laptop up to the tv but I don't think the machine is up to it. it will do for now but I think santa will be having a request for a laptop this year.

3) As for the MAG250 boxes i would be very interested if you could use your account with these but not sure if i'd bother, if it went tits up and they banned/blocked you for the sake of connecting your laptop to the tv i'd be pissed off.

4) Logged into the itunes app, set up the smart DNS etc then tried to airplay but if was useless.

Overall, excellent stuff and top value.

Yes its very annoying that they lock you out of your own account it does not even seem to matter if you log out first for some reason i tend to have issues with HD6 it stopped again for me tonight but it was fine after i restarted the channel.The quality is great on my hd tv and well worth the money.

SNAP, I had to restart just before half time so I missed Villa's goal which I was pissed off about... may be the volume of people accessing the stream/logging on? I dunno

Mine stopped at 62 minutes i've looked at +10 the mirror channel of hd6 and its looks almost the same as to me so i might stick with that from now on
SNAP, I had to restart just before half time so I missed Villa's goal which I was pissed off about... may be the volume of people accessing the stream/logging on? I dunno

Mine stopped at 62 minutes i've looked at +10 the mirror channel of hd6 and its looks almost the same as to me so i might stick with that from now on
I'm yet to find anyone that can see this via satellite. I assume on satellite the logo will state +10. On the web there is no need to have different quality streams so they just give us the HD feed on both. So if you get a glitch, change channels without signing out.

I am hoping to try this setup using pfSense firewall to do the tunnelling.. fingers crossed!

Back