Al Jazeera Premier League Rights 2013/2016 - How to stream

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Thats a video of the streaming quality on my PC tonight using overplay smartdns. Much better than ADMC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i already use a different vpn, can i sign up with the different one and just buy smart dns from overplay or do you have to have full vpn package from over play ?

Hi, i already use a different vpn, can i sign up with the different one and just buy smart dns from overplay or do you have to have full vpn package from over play ?

Just use a VPN from the middle-east & it will work no problem via smartdns after you sign up.

I downloaded Hide IP & you get a choice from around the world.

Thanks mate thought that be the case, do you think quality be good if you had laptop connected to tv threw hdmi be any good ?

Just use a VPN from the middle-east & it will work no problem via smartdns after you sign up.

I downloaded Hide IP & you get a choice from around the world.

Just done it! Very watchable, just like Setanta on 28e.

I haven't streamed the HD channels yet, going to wait until I can upgrade.

All in all though this is a fab service from a legal source

Happy days!

Thats great thanks mate, one of reasons i havent signed up yet is hd channels there meant to be adding, not sure if subs will change or what,

Thats great thanks mate, one of reasons i havent signed up yet is hd channels there meant to be adding, not sure if subs will change or what,

Ah we'll have to pay extra but hopefully it will be a reasonable price, good broadband will be a must though to stream them.

I'm on 150mb so hopefully that will do it for me

take a look at website for info on packages new increased prices etc

looks like only 3 channels with english audio

not sure mate

as i say only 3 channels in english

3 new Channels for EPL being introduced... With Keys & Gray.... I'd put good money on them having English commentary too

just looked on website this morning still same info no price increases and no extra channels
still $50 for 1 to 8 or $35 for 9 10 and hd 1 and 2 so will ait a bit longer and see
its a good package as you get other sports and mon to sun viewing unlike admc or other pacjages that have been mentioned that are matchday only
as for the english commentry thats the qustion as i asume only 3 is english from 1 to 8 pack and as for keys and gray well they can only do commentry on one live match out of say 5 on sat at 3pm so who does the other 4 games dual steeam maybe who knows its wait and see i think still a couple more weeks to go but its good to have options and we know where to go and how to get them

1st august will reveal all increased prices packages etc

To those of you who have used al jazeera earlier to see premier league:

Studio broadcasts before the games, with experts in the studio etc, will the conversations be in English or Arabic?

To those of you who have used al jazeera earlier to see premier league:

Studio broadcasts before the games, with experts in the studio etc, will the conversations be in English or Arabic?

It's the very first season that Al Jazeera have had the English Premier League so we will just have to wait a couple of weeks and see. Given that Andy Gray and Richard Keys have been signed up as presenters and analysts then I would imagine that the main studio coverage one of the channels will be in English and designed to appeal to ex-pat audience in the middle east.

Al Jazeera's UEFA Champions League coverage over the last few years has been superb on their english lanaguage station +3 with Gary Lineker as the host and lots of familiar faces being guests on the show. I would hope that they do an equally good job with the EPL. However, they had Rio Ferdinand as a guest summariser last season on an England game and what he was saying was translated into Arabic which was frustrating.

hiya may i ask 2 questions
1. I cant receive a nile sat signal
2. I dont have a ipad/ipod..
so how and im sure there are others.. can one watch it on ones tellie!!!
OR WILL THERE BE THE ODD ONE ON 13E..

Back