Al Jazeera Premier League Rights 2013/2016 - How to stream

Just subscribed to JSC Sports. Only went for a month just to see what its like. i also got the app for my ipad, was hoping I could stream it to my apple TV but it only does audio for some reason!

Hi Ollie m8,
How did you signup and how much was it please, thanks

Hi Ollie m8,
How did you signup and how much was it please, thanks

just get your smart DNS and VPN and then use the VPN to sign up, then pay your package, its $20 for 1 month and then $50 for 3 months (i think) then $135 for the season. its pretty easy to be honest.

Damn I heard somebody say it was $50 for the year.
Will you be able to stream this to a dreambox ?

just get your smart DNS and VPN and then use the VPN to sign up, then pay your package, its $20 for 1 month and then $50 for 3 months (i think) then $135 for the season. its pretty easy to be honest.

And they don't care that your credit card isn't from egypt etc?

It was $85 up until the 1st of August thats what i paid the price wnet up when they revamped the website and added more hd streams no idea about streaming via a dreambox,personally i output my pc to my tv via hdmi
Damn I heard somebody say it was $50 for the year.
Will you be able to stream this to a dreambox ?

It was $85 up until the 1st of August thats what i paid the price wnet up when they revamped the website and added more hd streams no idea about streaming via a dreambox,personally i output my pc to my tv via hdmi

Good idea if you have HDMI on your lappy, thinking i might buy a acer revo for it and tuck it behind the TV!

Did you have to pay $135 after you outlay of $85?

Personally i still think its worth the $135 considering the coverage you get

its brilliant fella, i'm gonna take my motorised system down. no more spending time looking for a satellite to watch the footy!!

Got a VU Duo and a 1.1m motorised setup for sale now!!

Hi,
Thank you for your email

Most of the games should have English commentary unless it's not provided from the source feed itself.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further assistant.

Best Regards
Customer Services

This was a general answer about all football, but I presume from that answers that all the Premier League games should have english commentary?

No, But i'd presume that the Premier League will be sending english commentary as standard, I think I watched an Asia trophy game the other day and that had english commentary, That's a premier league feed I believe.

[video=youtube_share;s19arJ1rflE]http://youtu.be/s19arJ1rflE[/video]

Theres a idea of the quality guys

Same quality as Setanta SD so,not bad for what,£50?

Really nice quality considering its only a 3 meg stream i will using this and startreams this season for 3pm games and Sky Sports HD and BT Sports HD for the others,talking about quality has anyone else seen the quality of BT sports online i think its the best stream ive ever seen
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Latest vid of the quality of stream on my 40" Samsung.

All working pretty well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I'm really impressed with the quality of it plugged into my TV (40"), I'd say it looks better on my TV than it does on my 24" LED PC monitor!

Back