Al Jazeera Premier League Rights 2013/2016 - How to stream

if you havent got al jaz epl streaming then you will be in the same boat as the rest of us, all watching the same game,just in different languages on different sats
hiya may i ask 2 questions
1. I cant receive a nile sat signal
2. I dont have a ipad/ipod..
so how and im sure there are others.. can one watch it on ones tellie!!!
OR WILL THERE BE THE ODD ONE ON 13E..

every games in hd on website, the 3 extra hd channels are for nilesat. not sure about english comm, sure il find out when i go to egypt in 2 weeks !
Thats great thanks mate, one of reasons i havent signed up yet is hd channels there meant to be adding, not sure if subs will change or what,

just seen the package for sat sub

369 euro

on 7w

Sounds really good im looking at watching most of the footy this season over streaming

Can anyone confirm which transponder they'll be showing it on? There was talk of two being possible, 1 of them was visible from the u k, the other pointed towards the middle east. 102 & 201?

deffo on 7w not aware of anyother

tomorrow will maybe confirm as details/pricing becomes available then

They have updater their site not, and watchjsc.com has been updated too :)

Just a question. On the site you are telling has been updated, i read this: "Over the years there have been many methods on how to watch your team come 3pm. This was mainly available via satellite. However there has been a new ruling that stops the broadcasters from being able to show more than 1 3pm game on a Saturday.

Does this mean that al jazeera can only show one match at 3 pm game, or do they show all the 3pm matches at the same time on different channels?

Some other questions:

1. Is it confirmed "only" 3 EPL channels with english commentary?
2. If al jazeera cant show all the 3pm matches, do we have other options?
3. What is the cheapest option for us who want to watch most of the games with english commentary?

Just a question. On the site you are telling has been updated, i read this: "Over the years there have been many methods on how to watch your team come 3pm. This was mainly available via satellite. However there has been a new ruling that stops the broadcasters from being able to show more than 1 3pm game on a Saturday.

Does this mean that al jazeera can only show one match at 3 pm game, or do they show all the 3pm matches at the same time on different channels?

Some other questions:

1. Is it confirmed "only" 3 EPL channels with english commentary?
2. If al jazeera cant show all the 3pm matches, do we have other options?
3. What is the cheapest option for us who want to watch most of the games with english commentary?

AlJazeera can show all games online due to the geo-ip system, its mainly in Europe with the likes of viasat for example being told they could only show 1 game because it was too easy to receive in the UK.

1. Not sure about this yet, but they will show all games live, I assume they will all carry english audio
2. premierleaguepass from new zealand and maybe viaplay (You will not get as many games in terms of price for what aljazeera is offering)
3. If just epl games then I think premierleaguepass however in terms of the amount of football you get for your money including FA cup, league cup, champions league, boxing, tennis, nba etc. then its AlJazeera by a country mile!

:)

About the channels question:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
It seems that only channel +3. +10 and HD6 will be in english.... so you have to watch almost every game in arabic... thats suck :(

Last edited by a moderator:
im not assed long as i get the game and on the stream you get 2 audio opions one for english other arbic
you should know this if you have aljeerer thats what it be like wen epl games be on there be 2 opions in audio were you click.

Last edited:
im not assed long as i get the game and on the stream you get 2 audio opions one for english other arbic
you should know this if you have aljeerer thats what it be like wen epl games be on there be 2 opions in audio were you click.

Thanks for input. (I have never subscribed to Al jazeera before). The audio option will only be on channel +3, +10 and HD6? Or are you telling me that i have this option on all of ther live streaming channels??

Thanks for input. (I have never subscribed to Al jazeera before). The audio option will only be on channel +3, +10 and HD6? Or are you telling me that i have this option on all of ther live streaming channels??

dont know ill have check in morning pluss we know nothing till epl starts we could have 2 audio opions on them all we just dont know yet

Hi has anyone else been having problems with freezing on the HD channels the standard channels seem fine

Downloaded Opera just to use solely for JSC online lads, best I've used for streaming by a long way - pretty chuffed tbh.

Have it HDMI to my TV & its a better picture than Setanta on 28e

Cheers for the info sadly i can not even login to jsc with opera and i have to email support to unlock my account.
Downloaded Opera just to use solely for JSC online lads, best I've used for streaming by a long way - pretty chuffed tbh.

Have it HDMI to my TV & its a better picture than Setanta on 28e

Just subscribed to JSC Sports. Only went for a month just to see what its like. i also got the app for my ipad, was hoping I could stream it to my apple TV but it only does audio for some reason!

Back