AJS quality drop

akki007

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone else seeing a massive drop in quality from AJS? Judder etc? Also the audio button has moved over the timeline? Mad.

Anyone else seeing a massive drop in quality from AJS? Judder etc? Also the audio button has moved over the timeline? Mad.
Tried to watch it today.

Awful, absolutely awful. Had to resort to a stream to watch the Newcastle game. My PC kept locking up with it. Couldn't get it to go full screen most of the time. When it did it showed only part of the picture but it occupied all the screen.

One thing I noticed was my email address popped up in the middle of the screen a few times. I think they've tried to implement some sort of security so that they an identify anyone streaming their output. If that's true they'll lose all their customers as the picture is unwatchable(assuming others got what I got).

To add insult to injury, I think not for the first time they have failed to show some games. e.g. Hull v Mackems, Stoke v Southampton were on the menu but when you selected them you got the game that was showing on +2.

Someone on another forum is suggesting that they're monitoring ping times and anything that is taking over a normal 50ms is having its frame rate lowered somehow. Not sure how they could I it but the logic seems reasonable. It would be another attempt to stop non-mena streaming

Someone on another forum is suggesting that they're monitoring ping times and anything that is taking over a normal 50ms is having its frame rate lowered somehow. Not sure how they could I it but the logic seems reasonable. It would be another attempt to stop non-mena streaming
That sounds pie in the sky ish mate. What if someone in the middle east is getting slow response from their ISP they'd get the judder as well.

Did your email address pop up on the screen? If it did then it points more to them applying some security fix that's buggered it up for everyone, MENA and not MENA. Anyone on here who watches through the web but is based in the intended region who can confirm that they are getting problems as well, or not if that's the case?

Last edited:
Haven't seen my email address pop up no. Just god awful judder! Iphone app is great though.

Back