Air-conditioning fitters

Munkey

DW Regular
Reaction score
Fitting air con to our house could anyone recommend the best unit ?

Use this calculator to work out your BTU requirements. Try and buy a 3.5kW unit that operates at around 30-34db at max. A good wall hanging unti should cost around £450.

Warranty is everything when it comes to buying these coolers.

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Munkey

DW Regular
Reaction score
I'd second the vote on the Daikin. They are excellent units with great support should something go wrong.

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a Toshiba split system @ home my lounge
it cost around £1200 2 years ago its a cooler a conditioner and a heater
its been brilliant had 1 problem that was the condensate pump got blocked with gunk a quick blow down the output pipe and it was resolved
i fully recommend there has been no increase in the sound output from inside or outside unit i think its a 35k btu but that cools a 22" by 16" room in 5 mins and about the same to heat it up ..
they cost nothing to run and get the room hot quicker than the gas fire !!
i would get one for the bed room but the compressor would look a bugger out the front of the house !! it would be nice to tho

cov

Inactive User
Reaction score
primo do you live in a dolls house? 22inchesx16inches is pretty small:proud: go to a coolair supplier m8 and get their advice, they will give good discounts for a reasonable unit, they are part of the woolsey group, you know plumb centr build centre etc, they will give you the location of the nearest one. I would use Mitsi over Daiken but I am not a gas mechanic. check them out m8:Cheers:

TEST