aholes that speed up when you overtake !!!

ok, i agree, LOL, you clipped his mirror, great, its total wEnkers that drive so slow, you should have rammed into his rear, lol, try that next time, and yes, its rambo here, ilmao , and i hope you gave the driver this too > :FINGER:

It is clear to me in the original post that he clipped the mirror BECAUSE the car he was overtaking increased it's speed, therefore cutting down the space for overtaking.

As for vans going slowly up hills and speeding up down the other side. Try driving a loaded commercial vehicle up hill. It's just down to the mechanics of these vehicles.

OK i will try and make this clear as i can just for the record

No tailgating was done !! no flashing was done !! i was perfectly calm and in no particular hurry
in fact i left more room between me and toss pot As i thought He may be on the phone or lost and about to do a anchor on and turn or something equally stupid for the previous 5miles @ 35mph .
As mentioned in my post ...
Additionally i have a clean license full no claims bonus and NO accidents in the last 10 years ...
There would have been plenty of room to overtake safely IF the toss pot had not speed up as i got along side him ..
it was not a drag race he waited for me to get along side before he put the boot down and moved out a little at the same time to give me a squeeze .
I waited for a safe ( well it would have been ) opportunity to overtake and would have pulled this off cleanly and promptly but for aholes actions

he was prob the sort of asshole that posted uneducated nonsensical garbage in response to my post
The type of anchor thats prob the butt of jokes in the workplace trodden on by there missus and generally So stupidly unaware that everyone thinks hes a tool but is incapable of working out why he has no real friends just associates !
Acts like jack the lad all the time and assumes hes a likable guy
But behaves like a prick is paranoid and deeply unhappy with his sad life , leading to him behaving like a nob
without thinking it though first and regretting later I guess ....

Why do you think this toss pot didn't stop ? I will tell ya he acted like a anchor , he realized this at some point and though he may get a little trouble for his actions ...

I think its prob an idea for one particular poster to take heed of his own advice EHH
unless your some kinda Chuck liddell or summet even then bud there always knifes ,guns ,axes , stun guns , pepper spray ,etc etc mr impervious phahhh
feck it ya could be Superman ohh dam theres kryptonite :banana:

As was mentioned theres a always a ahole close by ! ohh so true

Thanks for the support from the level headed posters
from the above posts its poignantly easy to differentiate between who would pull this sort of stunt and who wouldn't ...

Last edited:
may i ask this, why didnt you have this guys reg number noted down if you sat behind him all day and every time you tried to pass he tried to squeeze you off the road ?? simple call to the police, your sorted, maybe other people already reported him too, you never know

if you clipped my mirror i would have stopped my car on its nose and jumpped out and kicked you and anyone elses head in that was with you.

Then do a few weeks inside for road rage, happened to a mate a while back

Lol the Op had a valid point but all of a sudden Mr Rambo (The net only version) turns up and starts derailing the thread. Rambo clearly has anger issues and would probably be well advised to heed his own advie "There is always someone harder (they dont need to be bigger) in the other car". LMAO at the way this thread has went.

As for OP......yep i agree this is a pain when it crops up. :proud:

Back