@aftermath

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
not so much congratulations but bad fortune,BAD LUCK IT's Comes in 3's my ar*e aftermath has had 26 years may he and his wife have many more to come :roflmao:

dont let her grind you down mate,sorry missis aftermath only joking :proud:

congratulations m8, and dont forget share the red wine :)

He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
She said - That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

Aftermath was talking to his friend about what to do for his 25th wedding anniversary. The friend asked, "What did you do for your 25th?"

He said, "I took my wife to Hawaii."

The friend then asked, "What are you thinking about for your 27th?"

He said, "Well I was thinking of bringing her back."

A couple goes out to dinner to celebrate their 26th wedding anniversary. On the way home, she notices a tear in his eye and asks if he's getting sentimental because they're celebrating 26 wonderful years together. He replies, "No, I was thinking about the time before we got married. Your father threatened me with a shotgun and said he'd have me thrown in jail for 26 years if I didn't marry you. Tomorrow I would've been a free man!"

A man comes home from work, sits in his lazyboy, in front of the TV and rudely tells his wife, "Gimme a beer before it starts". She gives him a beer.

About 15 minutes later, he says again, "Gimme a beer before it starts".

Again, she gives him a beer.

A few minutes later, he asks again for a beer.

"Don't you think you're exaggerating? It hasn't been half an hour that you got here and you already had two beers. I'm getting fed up with this.

The husband looks up and mumbles, "Now it starts . . .

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he
has been living with for the last 26 years.

The Wizard says, “Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words
that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation, “I now pronounce you man and
wife.”

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]

aftermath was in big trouble with his wife. He forgot his wedding anniversary. Naturally his wife was livid. She told him, "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds!! AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning aftermath got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

aftermath has been missing since Friday. [/FONT]

Last edited:
A couple was celebrating their 26th wedding anniversary.

The man looks at his wife as asks “what would you like to do for our anniversary?”

She then replies “we could run upstairs and make love.”

He replies, “Make up your mind, we can’t do both.”

There was this old couple who had been married for 25 years. On the
morning of their 26th anniversary they were sat at the breakfast table
when the old man said to his wife, "Just think, honey, we've been
married for exactly 26 years."

"Yes," she replied, "26 years ago we were sitting here at this very
breakfast table together."

"You know, we were probably sat here as naked as new-born babies 26
years ago."

"Well, what do you say? Should we re-live old times?" Whereupon the
two promptly stripped down to their birthday suits and sat down back
at the table.

"You know, honey," said the little old lady breathlessly, "My nipples
are as hot for you today as they were 26 years ago."

"That doesn't surprise me at all," the man answered, "One's in your
coffee and the other's in your porridge."

[FONT=times new roman,helvetica]

aftermath was in big trouble with his wife. He forgot his wedding anniversary. Naturally his wife was livid. She told him, "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds!! AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning aftermath got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

aftermath has been missing since Friday. [/FONT]

hahahahaha i fkin love it lmao

congrats m8

warmest congratulation to you and your wife aftermath and here's to many many more :Clap::Clap:

Back