after all the horror stories should i ?

dbspider

Member ++
Reaction score
i have a xbox which is in 3rrod with a flashed drive of course but seal still intack should i return to ms or fix myself due to all the horror stories with regards to the new lite on drives

Especally since it has a samsung drive

Last edited:
i have a xbox which is in 3rrod with a flashed drive of course but seal still intack should i return to ms or fix myself due to all the horror stories with regards to the new lite on drives

Especally since it has a samsung drive

Id fix it personally.

i would chance my arm and send it back and if worse came to the worse you could always sell it.

I just got mine back from MS, just replaced the motherboard and got the same DVD drive back, try your luck and send it back only took a week.

If you get a lite-on just put it on the bay...

i would chance my arm and send it back and if worse came to the worse you could always sell it.

or buy another flashable dvd rom from ebay (make sure you have a copy of your org key) ;-)

i don't think that will help mate as they normally change the motherboard on rrod returns which will make a new drive useless

i don't think that will help mate as they normally change the motherboard on rrod returns which will make a new drive useless

ahhh good point....didn't think of that mate!!

well i just got one back today and i lost my bet but the thing was it didn't have my old drive in it either it was a nice new benq which totally surprised me :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Back