After a 37inch LCD tv

not too sure about how good it is, but being Toshiba im sure you wont be let down as their stuff is usually excellent.

I have seen a Regza in the flesh in a real room. My mate has one and it is a very impressive TV, not sure of the model number so can't really comment on this particular one. I used to know my TV's about 2 years ago as I used to work for a company installing white goods and electrical items (short term but it opened my eyes), so back then even though the Regza was a new model to me as we never stocked Toshiba, over what I had dealt with I could see it was very nice, the interface was also very good, up there with the Panasonic, which in turn crippled Samsung, JVC, Hitachi, etc. etc.

This seems a decent price, although critics will tell you 1080p is not beneficial on a 37" set.

But before jumping into any TV purchase do a thorough Google on the exact model number and research.

Sorry I could not be of any more help.

im after a 37inch LCD tv has to 1080P, I have seen this one but there is not many reviews about it, has anyone got this or seen it in action

http://www.laskys.com/tv_and_dvd/lcd_tvs/lcd_tvs_33_to_39_inches/toshiba_37xv505db.html

or if you know of any other good LCD's please let me know

cheers

If the tv is under 40 inches big,then the human eye cannot tell the difference between 1080p or 1080i/720p

The samsung tv that Zooropa bought,is a far superior tv than the toshiba.Same price

For hd content nothing touches samsungs except pioneer plasmas.

Last edited:
Back