Advice Needed

HibbyDave

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looking for some advice on modems, is there one modem that is easier to hack than others?
and is there anyway to get hold of my UBR without being connected to telepest cable as Im
on AOL Wireless at the moment.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Looking for some advice on modems, is there one modem that is easier to hack than others?
and is there anyway to get hold of my UBR without being connected to telepest cable as Im
on AOL Wireless at the moment.

Cheers

The ambit 250 is probs the easiest as to gettign ur UBR witout being connected to a subb line tehn i dunno mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thanks for that m8, by the way I think you will get the 3rd position, and the way Motherwell
have played this season you deserve it:Clap:

Thanks for that m8, by the way I think you will get the 3rd position, and the way Motherwell
have played this season you deserve it:Clap:

Cheers mate lol

i dont think hibs will be far behind us i think they could pip utd to 4th i'm watching teh game ust now are u?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I m8 watching game, typical game against old squirm you get nowt from the ref, shiels was well on side

I m8 watching game, typical game against old squirm you get nowt from the ref, shiels was well on side

a bloody mile onside

we are getting well of subject here lol

do you have a subbscribed modem from virgin media?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

No m8 was thinking of purchasing 1 from fleebay to see if i could maybe get it working here in
Edinburgh, been reading up on it for a few days, my father in law has telepest in Bo'ness, if I
was to borrow his and set it up here to get UBR would telepest know there was something going on?

Cheers

Naw mate don't think so, but ovii you would need a cable feed coming into yer house mate unless its for yer da

I've prb missed something if i have just say!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

P.S. was a poor game today but keeps things interesting!!

Hi Gav, used to have cable broadband but changed to aol via bt, cable still working as I have
dbox, was just wondering if I put old mans modem into my cable feed if telepest could detect
it? would just be until I checked my ubr.

cheers m8

how far is ur dads house from your house? cause his subbed modem may not work depending how far apart you two are

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Hi Gav,

your right m8,never thought of that,he's about 30 miles from me.
ah well plan b now lol,thanks for all your help m8 much appreciated:Cheers:

Back