Advice Needed Format To Use.

noneof theabove

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI PEEPS. THOUGHT I WAS DOIN WELL NOW I'M CONFUSEED. since comeing here two weeks ago i seem to have mastered the bk and ird stuff. can do all the box and card retreivals but in light of recent posts i've read i'm a little confused what sort of card to write. have i'v been at this too long and lost my marbles or are we all nackered at the moment which posts sugest. i understand Au is down. i have 2 opus cards and boxes ,i have bks and ird's for these, 1 wave card and 3 atmega's 163+24c256. atmegas i've had no luck with so far at all.am i missing use of script for these like the opus cards ???

ps. i have an adteknik 3.6 bios v5
compaque armada laptop win 2000
amd 2.4 win xp.

Last edited:
everyone is doing fun cards at the mo, you'll have to learn how to do that for now I think, apparently you can use you atmiga for this.

try this View attachment 9133

hope this helps

Get hold of some unlocked ROM10 / ROM11 cards and you can create your own MOSCs - these will still AU.

opus has been fixed i beleve

thx david. i se. i forgot to reply, i took your advice and used opus, worked a bloody treat 2 cards in row. still gutted i can't use these 3 atmeg 163 cards. wouldn't mind so much if i had probs programmeing or an error message to work with but all i ever get is mute era from boxes.

yes the au atmegas are back up and running now

Back