Adteknik + atmega = ???

noneof theabove

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys. great to be member. don't want to hassle. so i wish to ask a general question. i've been at this a week or so now without much luck. tried just about every method to do at mega card without luck.

though i've read many post talking of problems with adteknik programmers i've seen none to say it has worked.

could any of you guys with general knowledge of adteknik programmers reply if you had success. and maybe give few pointers. i have the adteknik 3.6 {yellow one } so don't think i have bios problem .and am trying to prog an atmega 163+24c256n.... have i truly blown 40 quid. LoO :) Tia

Dont no m8 if you have a presley or not but ive just done my first fun card with a adtecnik elvis no problems, but dont thinck it will do the fun au as ive spent all nite triying and still ant got no where. Arso i elvis will do the atmaga, but not roms.

Hope ythis helps you a bit as i dont no wot programer you have m8, Elvis will do the funs.

thaks m8. all knowledge is power and all that. This is a link to the programmer i now feel foolish to have got.
i was up most night trying to do the AU funcard. without success. i have a few atmega 163+24c256 cards and a "WAVELIGHT , Wave card fun".
though i've tryed most sugestions such as reversing ird and programmed card in all orders ie. ext eep,inteep,flash i always get mute err.. not sure if atmega is considered as fun card???.. my fun card however seems to be ok as far as box reads it but repeatedly get message saying card blacklisted. ... even tried to pull jumper. it reset the pin number etc but still same message, is it possible to change card id number ???
Help pls. lol my box is a Di4010-n already have ird and bk from box.were used for original card (wave fun card )i got with box.
hope this maybe helps you to help me. tia

oops fogot link to programmer
[DLMURL]http://www.adteknik.se/english/mp36usb.htm[/DLMURL]
Tia

Last edited by a moderator:
M8 you have a phoenix proggy that is no good for funs only roms, you need a fum programer like the elvis or usb/pheonix, if it was me i would go for the usb pheonix as its cheeper to buy and will do a bit more for you.
Your cards are ok and will do the job no problems.
Elvis is very easy to program funs and i dont no about the usb phonenix but from wot ive sin as me m8 as one is that there asey as well.

Hope this helps

Back