Adrian chiles is shit

chrispeters

Elite Member
Reaction score
How bad is the ugly bastard !!!
he cannot do the job ..and he looks like a bat ...
i hate the twat , and have to turn the tv over ...
He is unbelievably borin as hell..and cant get his words out !!!
why the hell they get him for ITV world cup i will never ever know .

I quite like him. He's quite funny when he cracks a joke.

A bit strange looking though yes.

I think ITV and the BBC have a lot to answer for this world cup!

Adrian Chiles - Ugly bastard that can't speak
Emanumel Adebayor - Ugly Bastard that can't speak
Edgar Davids - Ugly Bastard that can't speak
Patrick Viera - Ugly Bastard that can't speak

What ever happened to guests like Wee Gordon Strachan (Ugly bastard but funny) and Martin O'Neil? I thought their input was much more enjoyable for the world cup in Germany.

I think ITV and the BBC have a lot to answer for this world cup!

Adrian Chiles - Ugly bastard that can't speak
Emanumel Adebayor - Ugly Bastard that can't speak
Edgar Davids - Ugly Bastard that can't speak
Patrick Viera - Ugly Bastard that can't speak

What ever happened to guests like Wee Gordon Strachan (Ugly bastard but funny) and Martin O'Neil? I thought their input was much more enjoyable for the world cup in Germany.

I never knew there were so many gay men on DW. Maybe next time they they'll get some eye candy for you fellas :proud: (note to mod, perhaps a new Gay Village section?).

Did anyone see the new Mock the Week on BBC2 last night? (will be on the iPlayer). One of them made a joke about Emanumel Adebayor's panel apperances, lol, I thought it was just me but he said everything I was thinking; saying that you have to concentrate really hard to try and understand what he is saying and still not understanding but you just have to pretend that you did so as not to appear racist, lol... quality...

He seems alright, but feck me I cannot understand a thing he says. And I've really tried listening becasue I'm facinated by the constant never changing tone of his voice.

One thing I don't like is Mark Lawrensen doing commentry, that's some boring stuff, feel suicidal after listening to him...

Back