Admin, please confirm.

Teeny

Inactive User
Hi guy's
I'm just checking, i've received an email from DW admin team, telling me to click on link to activate my account, well, as far as i'm concerned, my account is active, otherwise i wouldn't be here, or would i? anyway, what with all the spoofs flying around i thought it best to check. Is it from the good guy's or the bad guy's?
Thanks

Reddevil

DW Member ++
Yes it was a mass email, if your account was already activated the link would be missing, it was in mine, cos im sure mine is very active..lol

I think it was aimed at those who didnt activate their accounts at the same time as passing the information to everyone. Hope this explains a bit for you.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
was not in my email ???

it was aimed at the 1000 nearly waiting for confirmation members we have.... ill be pruning members (un active) in the next few weeks so gives everyone a chance to get active aswell ;)

Regards
Mickie

bamesal

Inactive User
i can't find the link below i don't know what to do ??? i think i hav't need to activation bcz my account is active :)

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
if u was awaiting email confirmation m8 you would not able to post on the forums ... so its safe to say you are ok and you should not of seen the link for activation ;)

lone.gunman

Inactive User
Mickie, yet again a big thanx for all your hard work...don't know where you get the energy from !!!
Look forward to more stuff...when your ready of course..:Cheers: :Cheers:

Teeny

Inactive User
hi guys,
just rechecked the email, there was no link at the bottom of the email, however, there is a link at the top about the covers etc... having being worried about all the spoofs etc.... i guess i just see the link and didn't read it properly.....

:THANKS:

Kieron

Inactive User
guys im logged in and active but unable to dl the latest rst ? any help or can someone pm it to me...

Thx a lot

TEST