@Admin - New forum suggestion?

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
I was wondering if the admin team would be kind enough to introduce a new forum section for webmaster help.

I was thinking somthing like a small forum where any webmaster-members of DW can discuss issues & help out with problems related with website making, hosting, and running, such as: finding a good webhost, protection against hackers, links to some good website addons or scripts etc.

If this could be arranged, I, (and I am sure many other members aswell), would be very grateful :).

Regards, MA.

Well our creator rocks and I don't think needs much help, other than that I don't see a great demand for such a sewction, maybe you could just relate your questions to the computer section.

MA said:
I was wondering if the admin team would be kind enough to introduce a new forum section for webmaster help.

I was thinking somthing like a small forum where any webmaster-members of DW can discuss issues & help out with problems related with website making, hosting, and running, such as: finding a good webhost, protection against hackers, links to some good website addons or scripts etc.

If this could be arranged, I, (and I am sure many other members aswell), would be very grateful :).

Regards, MA.

yeah i would be the bollox in this area lol, but sorry MA this has already been done and we got about 300 posts in a year which is not good enough really.

thanks for the sugestion it is apreciated :)

Regards
Mickie D

Thanks anyways guys :). Maybe soon eh. Keep up the good work :)

So MA, your siggy says "Welcome to the greatest forum on earth.... Mwahahahaha!! " and then gives a link to another forum?
Which forum are you saying is the greatest forum on earth and have you asked for permission to advertise your forum?
Clive.

clive58 said:
So MA, your siggy says "Welcome to the greatest forum on earth.... Mwahahahaha!! " and then gives a link to another forum?
Which forum are you saying is the greatest forum on earth and have you asked for permission to advertise your forum?
Clive.

"Welcome to the greatest forum on earth.... Mwahahahaha!! " refers to Digital World forums. It was there before i added the link. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh, and Sorry for 'advertising' another site. I didnt think that a small text link would be against the rules. :( I didnt get permission, so I'll remove it.

Last edited:
MA said:
"Welcome to the greatest forum on earth.... Mwahahahaha!! " refers to Digital World forums. It was there before i added the link. Sorry for any confusion.

Oh, and Sorry for 'advertising' another site. I didnt think that a small text link would be against the rules. :( I didnt get permission, so I'll remove it.

its not you MA its everyone we dont advertise other peoples forums and the basic for this is because we want to keep members here... yes its very selfish but it shows that we want to keep people interested in us and has been a proving factor in our success as a forum :)

Regards
Mickie D

Back