Adidas Glasgow's anyone else get em?

Colin

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mental folk queing up from 4am on union street this morning managed to get last pair of size 11's and that was me joining q at 7ish lol mental

You said it - mental. :silly:

The 4th installment of 6 worldwide exclusives from our 10th Anniversary Pack is here. Teaming up with adidas Originals once again, we bring you the adidas Originals x size? Glasgow. The first city edition from the home of the Old Firm, the colourway is inspired by the traditional Glasgow tartan design which, believe it or not, does include a shade of pink! Using a soft navy nubuck upper, gold foil cursive and with quantities limited to 500 pairs of footwear and 300 matching tracktops, all individually numbered, this could be the start of something as great as the deep-fried Mars bar.

http://size.co.uk/szlib/news/10year/adidas-size-glasgow.html

Think i'll give them a miss

Last edited:
Adidas Glasgow

the GAYEST PAIR to come out in Glasgow since.

p16a.jpg

wear them with PRIDE...

what number did ya get out the 500 made!

it doesnt say.. just says 1 of 500 unless i have missed it somewhere else on the shoe? Also picked up the adidas londons today with the brussels colourway very happy :)

the glasgows? £69.99 mate... some idiots on ebay trying to get £400 for them... madness.. Dont get me wrong i bought 2 pairs one to wear but ill probs keep the others... end of the day only 500 released so they are only going to get even more rare...

the glasgows? £69.99 mate... some idiots on ebay trying to get £400 for them... madness.. Dont get me wrong i bought 2 pairs one to wear but ill probs keep the others... end of the day only 500 released so they are only going to get even more rare...

I read that as "the glasgows? like an idiot I paid £69.99 mate."

They look like a pair of cheap Samabas I bought years ago but in the same colour a hooker would want her Boudoir

i actually think they are quite smart :) added to the fact they are ultra rare so not every 2nd person wearing them..... you gotta love adidas originals...

Back