• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adding text to PDF

hoss6800

Member ++
Hi,

I was wondering what is the best way to add text to PDF file. I have some forms in PDF format that I want to fill. I only have Adobe Acrobat reader need to know what is the easiest way of doing this. Does having Adobe Acrobat Writer help or do I need anything else.

Thanks
hoss

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Just google add text to pdf mate and you'll get an abundance of hits with progs that allow you to do it.

Just search in the usual place after that ;)

hoss6800

Member ++
Hi and thanks for reply,

I tried some of the stuff in google search result, but most of them trying to convert the pdf to text file. Since the form I am using is not in English then I don't work. I need to be able to add the text to file without needing to convert it. I know touch up text tool will help but when i try to use it it dont work. I chech the restrictions and there is no restriction on Filling of form field.

Thanks
Hoss

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Not too sure then mate. I know you can insert whole pages of different formats using Adobe Professional but not sure about lines of text.

techquest

Inactive User
Used something sometime back that allowed me to edit the PDF pages, text and graphics if I recall. Not sure where it is at the mo so will try and find it and let you know.

oneman

VIP Member
VIP Member
You can use Acrobat pro. It also depends on how the orginal forms were created, if they CRM then you might not be able to edit them.

hoss6800

Member ++
Hi guys and thanks for your replies,

manage to find this software (Foxit PDF Editor) with let me type text and place it where I want. Does th etrick for what I want to do. Thanks

Hoss