Adding epg

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi is there anyway I can add app to my iptv playlist..on my android box..supplier doesn't have epg on any channels .

So how do you us this I have playlist in http:// ...form?..I can only enter one playlist..no other options for me on my amiko android box.
Does it simply add additional epg info to the line?

So how do you us this I have playlist in http:// ...form?..I can only enter one playlist..no other options for me on my amiko android box.
Does it simply add additional epg info to the line?

Add the play list.

The n manage epg

select m3u4u as the source

epg editor

select to list

auto assign

then manually pair the channels you want that have not paired

go back inti the manage of the list press the download button

make a not of the address

do the same for the epg

enter those values into your IPTV player - I use tivimate

ok got this sort of working, but only one boquet , for example Movies...how do i do all of them in one go ? cos when i do just one like movies , i download the m3u file , then enter it into ipyv player , only movies epg populates . cos its only the movies i done...ta

ah ok..each boquet and save as you go along..i got it working...

Weird using this but channels change all by themselves..half wayvthrough watching something channel changes ..odd

had that the other day discovery history changed to history channel then 10 mins later back again, nothing to do with the epg though it was the IPTV supplier

@johnny bravo i have always seen you post stuff about your supplier with one thing upon another. Even on this thread and many others. I really do take my hat off to @JonMMM for the help he throws at this thread and others.
But seems you paid for a “pig in a poke” mate.

lol..yeah mate...my supplier just suddenly stopped replying to my emails when i complained about issues with his service , was very helpful at the beginning then just didnt want to know anymore..problem is watching tv without knowing what you watching or whats coming on...really great for jonMMM to help...

No Probs, my suppliers epg keeps disappearing especially when there is football on (I dont watch it) The good thing about my supplier is that virtually has catch up facility, but to use you need epg, so I looked into a work around and found this

Back