Adding 12.5w to my Technomate 1500

Qwerty1979

Member ++
Reaction score
Is there an easy way to set this satellite up on my receiver?

I have added it to my list of satellites but when I scan west from 4w Amos I can't find a signal.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Watcha M8 i looked at your post earliear, i would have thought that someone would have replied by now, so lets see if i can help, first of all, is amos at 4w showing in your advance search menue when your dish is pointing at that satellite, and have you tried to add the transponder for amos, i am not motorised but maybe you should check to see what your dish is pointing at when you try to tune in to amos and also check your advance search menue to make sure that amos is showing in the transponder section of your advance search, thats about all i can suggest for now, time for bed. regards, raptor.:) :Wave:

I don't think I explained myself very well, I have 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 in my list of satellites I just can not find the signal. This is what I'm doing:

I go into satellite setup and select 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 then press yellow to save.

I then go into Motorized Setting, I select 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 then move the dish west from 4w Amos to try and find a signal but it never picks up the signal, I have tried moving it slowly and leaving it a few seconds after each movement to see if the signal comes through but it finds nothing.

Qwerty1979 said:
I don't think I explained myself very well, I have 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 in my list of satellites I just can not find the signal. This is what I'm doing:
I go into satellite setup and select 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 then press yellow to save.
I then go into Motorized Setting, I select 12.5w ATLANTIC Bird 1 then move the dish west from 4w Amos to try and find a signal but it never picks up the signal, I have tried moving it slowly and leaving it a few seconds after each movement to see if the signal comes through but it finds nothing.
mine does that sometimes it goes back to thor and does not save try pressing blue button on remote and search from there with the on screen search until you see the signal

are the transponders working regularly on that sat or are they intermitent ? that may be why you can't receive as you may be trying to pick up at the wrong time.
How big do we need to go is a 90cm + needed?

someone may know better

I pick up 12.5W in London with a 90cm dish................don't hold your breath tho' most of the channels are encrypted and do not open up with a patched TM. There's only a few channels that do open up.

chrome

Back