Adapter for ds

ayeready

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi just bought the m3 ds real works great but i have 3 foster kids who all want one can i buy the adaptor that fits into the ds or will i have to buy another 2 m3 ds reals and if i can buy the adaptor can anybody tell me where
Thank You

Sorry but don't really get your question...???

The card itself is a adapter which allows you to load games onto micro sd card that in turn can fit in the ds cartridge or in the case of the m3 a internal memory.
You will i'm afraid have to buy 3 more cards for your foster kids ...But i would advise you to get a R4 card (These are the best supported/reliable in my opinion) ...These house a micro/sd card which can be purchased from www.play.com for £6.99 for a 2gb.

Best place (Sorry cheapest lol) is www.dealextreme.com or www.volumerate.com (Sister site)....The cards are roughly bout £25 delivered....

All the firmware needed to run the cards are on their website www.r4ds.com

If you're wanting them cheap DSTT cards at deal extreme are approx £10 and a 1gb micro £5 from low price memory - ordered some myself on Fri/Sat and the micro Sd's came today....great delivery from low price memory:banana:

Be totally honest i would avoid buying memory from there as it is sure to be a copy and have had some problems with the cards packing up or corrupting....Stick to them for the R4 cards or what you decide to buy but would advise you to pay that little extra and get genuine memory cards....a 2gb micro sd is only £6.99 delivered from play.com!!

Back