Ace IP*V officially bust

surprised they got away with it for so long. i thought they be on you within a few weeks if you started an IPTV service, espeically since theirs wasnt exactly an "underground" service.

was wide open for all to see lol

I never understood how you can setup a legal company to offer an illegal IPTV streaming service.

I never understood how you can setup a legal company to offer an illegal IPTV streaming service.
(i could be wrong)
My understanding of it is.....

The streaming services class themselves as a “hosting service”.
There is that much money flowing through the system it needs to be declared as a company.
I am aware of another big player on the scene that has a court order to shut down. The court order expired about 6 weeks ago and there still going.
Some staff did leave.
Address were changed.
Logos were changed but the name still remains.
Most likely this is short term fix to what is cat and mouse games.
Yes its UK based and that alone is the biggest problem of all. Being in UK and probably the EU also.

With the encryption on 28.2°E and the relentless chase to catch the IPTV providers by FACT these stories will only continue over time. Its just that Ace were the first major ones but no doubt more to come.
If “hosting service” is registered in say..... russia, morocco or china i think that may be a different issue to shut them down as there outside UK law and EU law.

It was not to long ago streaming these services was a “grey area” but i think its clear to see its not that grey anymore.

Back