Accessing internet problem

damaan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Sony KDL-NX703. Everything worked really well up until yesterday. I went to watch BBC iplayer and accessing it via my WLAN was incredibly slow. It took 15 minutes just to load the front page!!!! I waited 24hr but tonight its the same thing! I have tried the Sky news download and it too is incredibly slow - so I assume its not the BBC!
I have the latest firmware update on my TV. I have my normal 4MB/s on my home internet and the signal strength from tv to router is strong!!!
Can anyone help me? I'm really stuck.:Cry:
Thanks.

not sure i have an 40ex403 and connected via ethernet on 32mb vm bb line all is ok

any other new wireless networks in the area causing a conflict?

Might be worth changing the channel the router is broadcasting on (usually in the settings, from 1 to 13 - check what other routers in your area are broadcasting at) - Change the wirless channel, power the TV off at the mains, turn the router/modem off, leave for 30 seconds, back on, wait for it to reboot, TV back on.

does sound like it's a local internet issue if it's affecting all services, whether it's your network (tv > router) or your ISP

right this is wierd ! as ive never had a problem with net on sony bravia now today i thought id check out the net functions and guess what? it doesnt work anymore!!!! it keeps showing error 2200 it shows as connection ok but its something to do with sony's end

Its not sonys end - are you using the br100 sony dongle? What brand is your router. Have you reset the router yet?

feel so stupid now i was messing with router and cables the other day and had mistakenly put cable in wrong port duh! all is ok and the crappy sony services are back

Back