Access to Downloads ?

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, ive only been registered for 8 days i think, and i really need access to the download section.

Specifically to find out the process of setting up my dreambox and working out how to flash it with the images.

If anyone could help, or host the guide and image/software some where else for me i will be a very happy man. :eater:

Once you have 20 posts you will automatically be granted access. But the server takes an hour or two to do it. Be patient and check back in a while.

i can access but when i click DOWNLOAD it says i dont have privelage !!

how ever, i did download a programe called DreamUP from some where else...

will i need this initally ?

dude can u just give me a quick rundown of what image/software i need and process.

lets just say my dreambox is connected to comp and TV...what software do i open up ? and what exactly do i do with it ? image wise.. ?

ok cheers fella, very helpful..

is it necesarry to have both the network ethernet cable AND the null cable in at the same time, cos i was initially thinking of just using the null cable to connect comp to dreambox.

is it necesarry to have both the network ethernet cable AND the null cable in at the same time, cos i was initially thinking of just using the null cable to connect comp to dreambox.

Err.. it's necessary to have the ethernet cable but not the null modem cable but the best option is to connect them both.

It you do not want to record programes to your PC HD then a null modem cable is all you need, it will just be slower than a crossover.

Dreamup - null modem cable only.

Ethernet cable is used for everything else, i.e. flashing, ftp, http, recording, internet updates, etc.

Back