Android Abox A3 Android Kodi box/Krypton 17 Upgrade

citybiker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Despite numerous research I'm unable to locate a pre-installed Krypton for the Kodi box.

The Abox A3 Android to box is possibly our new box as our current one still runs on 4.4.2 which Krypton requires 5.0 Lollypop or whatever it's named.

Can anyone recommend a powerful, with decent rom Anroid box that's available complete with Krypton please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the box doesn't come with kodi 17.1 you just simple update from the play store on the box. I have the minix neo u1 which has handled everything I have thrown at it. The new minix neo u9 is out and is getting great reviews. Minix release regular firmware updates if there are any issues and the have a dedicated forum for users with full support.

If the box doesn't come with kodi 17.1 you just simple update from the play store on the box. I have the minix neo u1 which has handled everything I have thrown at it. The new minix neo u9 is out and is getting great reviews. Minix release regular firmware updates if there are any issues and the have a dedicated forum for users with full support.

Having carried out further research it seems inevitable that a manual upgrade, either via the Play Store or Kodi website is the only current option.

I suspect in time Krypton pre-installed Kodi will be available just not yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know its old thread but my a3 came with 17.0.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back