a850 scanning

raju

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi - how does one scan a850 bear in mind the recent TP changes? Can't factory default it , if you do, i think the box becomes a brick, unless somebody with knowledge can shed some light on it.

just try rescanning your provider as new movement usually fixes issues.

Hi cactikid, Am only getting 4 option's *tl, *xcw, *chorous, *elewest, and they don't pick anything up, anymore suggestion please.
Thanks for all the info you provided previously.

Now the question is do you have a live feed as in getting broadband from them,do you know your area netid to see which provider to scan.
Sometimes rebooting router and box can fix it and recheck cable feed is still plugged in.

you can factory reset it wont even wipe of your gift
factory reset then cable scanning will appear when it reboots ,if ntl select tw and your ntl are will appear highlight and scan same if your on tw select tw
if you simply rescan you will double up channels
and its nonsence that factory reset bricks the box
ive done 100s of 850

luckily its not a zgemma:eek::)
could not remember that far back if line got removed

I updated one a week ago been great boxs, dont know of one that has packed in just a pity we could not use for iptv

Thanks for the reply guy's but factory resetting does not bring in anything, i do know my net id, but there's no option to insert it, like i said all i get is 4 option to select from. Something recently happened with vm tp changes, have you noticed kva780 tp use to be 55 and now it's 71.

but i gave you instructions on how to scan you cant use net ID on 850 and never have been able factory reset takes you back to scan you have 4 options as you say

You have not said if you have bb with vm?anyone near you with them scan there?

what area are you in and do you also have an e2 box on cable that works to check settings?

Back