A walk along the beach or this ???

that looks amazing i choose that video every time

So would you take that walk maggot ??? Maybe if the path was all there I would but that walk along the poles and the holes in the path would put me right off.

Surely thats a closed route! it looks scary as hell.

I wouldnt walk it unless there was a 6 " railing at either side and id probably still fall off.

Fek that.

yeah my missis would do it it looks great i wouldnt think twice its got to be one of those once in a life time views

Sod that for a game of cricket.
No way thats in UK, Health n Safety would have a field day lol

Thats a nice walk if you like that sorta thing.

Jaffa m8 you don't have to go that far to get stuff like that, next time your out by Whitehead, go and have a look at the Gobbins cliff walk, its maybe not as high, but its just as dangerous.

All the best

Yoinker

Wow, the view looked amazing, I'd love to do that!!!

Saying that once I'd see the railings and the broken footpaths I'd probably shit myself but nonetheless it would be a once in a lifetime experience.:Clap:

Thats a nice walk if you like that sorta thing.

Jaffa m8 you don't have to go that far to get stuff like that, next time your out by Whitehead, go and have a look at the Gobbins cliff walk, its maybe not as high, but its just as dangerous.

All the best

Yoinker

Been there fishing many a day and also got knocked on my arse by a rogue wave.....:proud:. How the hell the wave got that high still amazes me to this day.

Been there fishing many a day and also got knocked on my arse by a rogue wave.....:proud:. How the hell the wave got that high still amazes me to this day.

I know m8 sometimes your just not ready for some of the waves. Do you cross the rope or do you stay this side of it ? I do a fair bit of fishing myself, although mostly on up the coast, sometimes down at Portmuck, do you do much fishing yourself ?

All the best

Yoinker

Back