a/u fun ( again )

cliffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
tryin to write a m8 an a/u fun using twobeercans method . worked a treat for me and a few other m8s , but the one im doin now just wont ave . got fta channels and the others are blank, they DONT say you are not subscibed to this chanel , just blank like its updateing , but been like this for half hour and still the same any help much apreciated.

cliffy said:
tryin to write a m8 an a/u fun using twobeercans method . worked a treat for me and a few other m8s , but the one im doin now just wont ave . got fta channels and the others are blank, they DONT say you are not subscibed to this chanel , just blank like its updateing , but been like this for half hour and still the same any help much apreciated.

Had 1 last week like that,just un-plugged box and it came alive 10 mins after re-powering back up.

flick through the chanells for a bit, the card should lock on to the new key

i put the box on channel 30 (usually sky one) and put the box on standby for a couple of minutes, usually comes back on............

try a warm boot from the eng menu mate

douvle check your bk sounds like a digit wrong. for pure ntl i turn box on with no card - put on ch5 and wait<always works
for excw you are better to boot the box with the card in.

TWOBEERCANS said:
douvle check your bk sounds like a digit wrong. for pure ntl i turn box on with no card - put on ch5 and wait<always works
for excw you are better to boot the box with the card in.

thats what i was going to say...... :)

sounds like a fake or wrong box number

recheck your box details mate.

also check the card status in the eng menu

thanks guys theres a few things for us to try out tomorrow had enough for today now though, lol.

will post back result

Back