A test file, TM600

Don't remember UR saying it but alot of people have, mainly because it only seems to effect certain TV's and also people using older UR images wouldn't have the issue as it was a bug created by UR, images from before last July "ish" didn't have the widescreen isuue.

i could NEVER replicate the issue on my tv, which is a Harwa 37" LCD. i then had a 22" samsung LCD and it showed on that, so different TVs are definatley something to do with it as well

ive attached another test image ive been playing with, its for the TM500Super and the TM600 if anyone wants to have a look, its still FTA (for now ;)) but ive triple checked the miniweb is ok for reflashing afterwards, as well as a few other things like telnet and web interface, if anyone wants to try it on the TM500, let me know and ill create and attach the image

if this image is fine, then the next step will be to work on things like cccam and download panels :)

Everything working fine here m8,widescreen still fine, tried loads of channels including clubland tv, with no probs,.

Toshiba 32" widescreen tv CRT
TM600

Should be very good when you add all the extras

Cheers Derek

Everything working fine here m8,widescreen still fine, tried loads of channels including clubland tv, with no probs,.

Toshiba 32" widescreen tv CRT
TM600

Should be very good when you add all the extras

Cheers Derek

put this into "var/bin/extra_run" and "chmod 755" it

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

should then autostart any version of CCcam in /var/bin/ on startup

put this into "var/bin/extra_run" and "chmod 755" it

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

should then autostart any version of CCcam in /var/bin/ on startup

Thanks m8 but was only thinking the extras for everyone else lol, only thing i need is the download panels as none of my friends or family will go for CS except my son and would be a bit expensive for just us 2 lol,so i am stuck with FTA only

Cheers Derek

Last edited:
Thanks m8 but was only thinking the extras for everyone else lol, only thing i need is the download panels as none of my friends or family will go for CS except my son and would be a bit expensive for just us 2 lol,so i am stuck with FTA only

Cheers Derek

Wasn't really just for you, i just wanted an excuse to post it, wrote it a few days ago but too lazy to flash image on my TM to test it :banana:

Back