A load of rubbish.

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
can somebody write me a letter please :)

more councils have these rubbish police doing the rounds, and one of my neighbours keeps putting rubbish right outside my garden gate. out bin day is a wednesday, but yesterday morning when i opened my front door, theres 2 wheelie bins overflowing and 3 huge black bags right outside my gate, today i open my door and the same neighbours 2 fkin dogs have ripped the things to bits everywhere.

ive asked him in the past to put them outside his own house, ive asked him to not put them out untill bin day, ive even forced him into my garden to pick up his rubbish that the wind blew over the fence from the overloaded bins hes putting out 3 days before collection

if someone works for a council, or has had a similar sort of letter, or could even make one up saying something like you have photographic evidence, and im going to get fined for it, just something like that, ill then put my address on it and take it to him, as asking nicely aint working, making him clean his rubbish from my garden aint doing it, and if the rubbish gestapo do come round, its all outside my house so ill get the blame for it (even though i put my bin out once every 2 weeks and then its only half full)

cheers for looking

dd

Do you have an old council letter Dude?

To enable it to look authentic, I would need to photoshop the headed paper? I can put a few good words togther but would need the council's watermark to put the icing on the cake?

i havent got a scanner m8 :(

but its neath / port talbot borough council, their mark is a small 'turret?' with 2 mountains behind it and a stream in front, all black, just white lines defining the pic you can see, will prob be on their site, ill go see

here it is m8, top left

http://www.neath-porttalbot.gov.uk/

mainheader.gif

Last edited:
Just pick it all up and dump it back in there garden lol or better still phone the council and tell them then he will get the fine, set up ur cctv dude and film him putting bins out and film his dogs ripping the bins apart (you do mean 4 legged things and not helen dont you ?)

Phone the council and tell them that you saw rats around the bins early one morning. On more than one occasion as well.

He might get a real letter then :).

What address is closest to you?#

neath civic center m8

Just pick it all up and dump it back in there garden lol or better still phone the council and tell them then he will get the fine, set up ur cctv dude and film him putting bins out and film his dogs ripping the bins apart (you do mean 4 legged things and not helen dont you ?)

last week me and kevin said to him about the dogs ripping the bins open, he said its not my dogs doing it, so i showed him a pic on the phone of the dog ripping one to bits, he stormed off and shouted at the kids then

pr1ck that he is

my m8 was having a simalar problem used council header on a letter stating that his bins were under watch by council officials and any missuse of bins will be prosocuted to the full extent of the law. then laminated a few and stuck them to the bins.

I stay up a close lazy bastewards were leaving rubbish at back door I got my m8 to get me some spare keys and I put a council looking letter and posted a key through 5 nieghbors doors. caught the guy up the stairs doing it again and pulled him up he said he did not have a key I said I knew he did because they were hand deliverd. happend again but did not catch him but opened the bag and found one of his letters pulled him up again so far been ok'

these assh***s don't deserve houses they don't respect feck all.

Here's a rough draft to get you started dude. There are a few blanks that will need filled in etc

Hope it helps

:Cheers:

LMAO thats quality!

How are you at 'drafting' university degrees? ;)

you need to make it look like a council official has been to check it..

Dear Sir/Madam,

It has been brought to our attention from Neath Port Talbot refuse collectors that excessive household waste is being left outside your place of residence.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We recently carried out an audit...................... etc etc...... you bin should be placed..... etc etc...

You version of the letter will stop him from overfilling his bin but not stop him putting his bin outside digi's

why not write this

dear sir/madam it has come to our attention that you have been seen putting your bin outside a naibours house if this happens again
digi and his mate will break your legs

so fook off

signed ________________

hows this lads, just edited your first one mate :) hope ya dont mind

simlar to one i got from my council coz fox's kept ripping bags open when we put them out night before !

Last edited:
Can I suggest that your write to your local authority under the freedom of information Act 2000. You can usually do this over the web, but ask for responses to be in writing.

Ask them specifically, about their waste management act/policy and to send you a copy or summary. After a couple of weeks, you’ll get a letter from them which you can:
a. Compare against your letter, and see how authentic your letter looks.
b. You get the name of the person in charge of waste management.
c. You get all the information you need regarding waste management, and can redraft your letter taking excerpts out of the actual act, thereby making your whole letter look much more legal and official.
d. You can also ask them about what steps they take to enforce the policy against individuals.

Just my tuppence worth.

Back