a*l 120 modem

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
this might sound stupid but i have one is ther eney thing that can be done with a a*l modem as its the same as the n*l modem just a a*l sticker on it
so should i save it or bin it???????

thanx

aol

pil196 said:
this might sound stupid but i have one is ther eney thing that can be done with a a*l modem as its the same as the n*l modem just a a*l sticker on it
so should i save it or bin it???????
thanx

you could flash the firmware but ud have to lift the chip to do it, have u tried changing it anyway, ino ntl and aol have joined up, so dhcpforce will be showing aol macs very soon, so if its possible to change the way it is ull be ok, give it a shot i havnt tried it.

ok just tryd to enter a n*l mac in to it and it worked but i now see the ntl logo so if i turn it off it wont work will it?

come on you modem mods whats going on here as i seid i did the 120 a*l modem put in a n*l mac did the root pasword job and n*l logo came up so i power down the modem and power up and still works so i power down the modem againe and leve for half an hour and power up and still works so whats the diference as i did a n*l 120 the other night and that whent to n*l logo then would not work?? come on some one give us a clue

Back