A Kind Favour Please?

nizzex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi can someone been kind, and please do me a quick favour?
It will take only a few mins, go to http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22312736 , that is my referal link towards a free ipod, well i hope to get 1 as they all say, I need 5 people to sign up and complete and offer, Quickly sign up and do a offer on that site, Choose the eBay or Napster Trial1 because they are free..Cheers

allroad said:
and what will you do for us LOL

errm, Nothing, its a favour... Look, you got me the most sexiest guy on DW, thats good enough?:)

nizzex said:
errm, Nothing, its a favour... Look, you got me the most sexiest guy on DW, thats good enough?:)

hound4.gif
aint we luck to have someone so cute

I need 5 people to sign up and complete and offer

And put up with all the crap that goes with signing up for these scams. No offence, but no thanks.

pity you wasn't the sexiest female m8, {you could have done us all a favour}

this another pyramid thing, should be binned.

is this one of them that u dont have to send money? if u dont send money then where is the scam? where do they get the money for an ipod, dont tell me its a link to a website referring 5 people to one website cant cover the cost of an ipod surely.

nizzex said:
Look, you got me the most sexiest guy on DW, thats good enough?:)

and i thought that was me, i thought i was the sexiest guy on here........speaking of which, when she gets home, i'm gonna ask her to take 12 photos of me, and make a calendar for next year, and sell them on ebay LOL :Jester:

Highlander said:
and i thought that was me, i thought i was the sexiest guy on here........speaking of which, when she gets home, i'm gonna ask her to take 12 photos of me, and make a calendar for next year, and sell them on ebay LOL :Jester:

Lol :)

The FreePay.com site is owned by a Gratis Internet was founded in February of 2000. In just over five years the company has grown to become a premier developer of websites, specializing in online pay-for-performance acquisitions, in addition to becoming a recognized leader in the affiliate marketing arena. The company has several top producing media properties under the FreePay™ brand and several million registered users. Gratis Internet has quickly become a successfully stable fixture in the world of online marketing.

This Video will tell you more:http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Im just trying with out for myself, im NOT putting a gun to head saying sign up and if not they will send u Spam

Highlander said:

good idea m8, ------- get rid of the goaty beard before the photoshoot hahaha

Last edited:
Back