A few questions...

ash213

Inactive User
Reaction score
Firstly..

I have a set up, motorised, pretty much up and running.

What are BISS KEYS? and how do you input them?

Is al jazeera sport unblockable at all?

How do you navigate to 'feeds' for example on another site i saw some people list feeds where sport and such is live...with numbers n all sorts, how do you input this to navigate to the channel?

How many patches etc do I need to unlock most channels? is it the basic softcam which will unlock most channels that can be unlocked on all the sats?

thanks in advance fellas.

Firstly..

I have a set up, motorised, pretty much up and running.

What are BISS KEYS? and how do you input them?

Is al jazeera sport unblockable at all?

How do you navigate to 'feeds' for example on another site i saw some people list feeds where sport and such is live...with numbers n all sorts, how do you input this to navigate to the channel?

How many patches etc do I need to unlock most channels? is it the basic softcam which will unlock most channels that can be unlocked on all the sats?

thanks in advance fellas.

have a look at cardsharing...............

mate.
i dont wanna do card sharing i just simply want to know the anwers to those questions.

thanks

Biss is a simple form of encryption. A fixed key is used to scramble the digital transmission. If you know the key you could include it in your softcam.key list and that will clear the channel.

Al Jazeera sport does not currently have an emulation & keys to open the channels.

Feeds are frequencies that are broadcasting. You can manually scan or search frequencies with all satellite receivers. You may need to check your manual if you are unsure how to use your receiver.

1 patch is needed, which will usually be the latest release patch. The latest softcam key file is also required. You should understand that there is very little available by emulation patches in the modern world. 'Most channels on all the sats' will not be opened by patched firmware.

Biss is a simple form of encryption. A fixed key is used to scramble the digital transmission. If you know the key you could include it in your softcam.key list and that will clear the channel.

Al Jazeera sport does not currently have an emulation & keys to open the channels.

Feeds are frequencies that are broadcasting. You can manually scan or search frequencies with all satellite receivers. You may need to check your manual if you are unsure how to use your receiver.

1 patch is needed, which will usually be the latest release patch. The latest softcam key file is also required. You should understand that there is very little available by emulation patches in the modern world. 'Most channels on all the sats' will not be opened by patched firmware.

You are a legend and my new hero, you have answered the questions fantastically.

Back