A few fixes i have found

rwatt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have had 2 boxes that were given me grief for some time but eventually sussed them so i thought i would post in case anyone else has similar faults.

Di4001n stuck on PACE and jumpy channels when soft booted - replace tuner with un-subbed one the box seemed to update the put subbed tuner back in and now works....

Di4001 given wrong BK with simm LED and getting blank channels on all except fta - Filed a little from right hand side of SIM LED now given correct BK agin now working.

Hope this helps some people as they have been given me a headache for a long time....

Last edited:
Hi

I have had 2 boxes that were given me grief for some time but eventually sussed them so i thought i would post in case anyone else has similar faults.

Di4001n stuck on PACE and jumpy channels when soft booted - replace tuner with un-subbed one the box seemed to update the put subbed tuner back in and now works....

Di4001 given wrong BK with simm LED and getting blank channels on all except fta - Filed a little from right hand side of SIM LED now given correct BK agin now working.

Hope this helps some people as they have been given me a headache for a long time....

alright mate, when you say Filed a little from right hand side.. what does it mean ???

replace tuner with un-subbed one the box seemed to update the put subbed tuner back in and now works....
Is that not the wrong way round ??

Back