A couple of frustrating Zgore problems

A11Y_EK

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I've got a couple of wee problems with the Zgore updated image which if anyone could help then I’d be grateful. The image works fine and the picture quality is noticeably better than the sportster images I was using before but my problems are as follows -

1. On occasions I get Channel Not Available up on the screen (i.e. channel one etc) but if you press channel up then back down the channel appears to be fine, but recently the Channel Not Available has been happening most days and the channels don't come back on for a while or they freeze and glitch quite badly.

2. This isn't a problem as such I’m just wondering if you can get the zapping history on this Zgore image because it's something that is useful and I’m not sure if it's only a Sportster function or whether it can be incorporated into this image.

Can anyone shed some light of these please?

Thanks

Alistair

The channel not available is one of the reasons people stopped using it.
When it works it is excellent but it is not reliable.

The best way I find to get a clear picture is to scan for channels myself even if I have the service/bouquet from an existing box, in theory it should make no difference in practise for me it works.

Have Fun.

A11Y_EK said:
Hi
I've got a couple of wee problems with the Zgore updated image which if anyone could help then I’d be grateful. The image works fine and the picture quality is noticeably better than the sportster images I was using before but my problems are as follows -
1. On occasions I get Channel Not Available up on the screen (i.e. channel one etc) but if you press channel up then back down the channel appears to be fine, but recently the Channel Not Available has been happening most days and the channels don't come back on for a while or they freeze and glitch quite badly.
2. This isn't a problem as such I’m just wondering if you can get the zapping history on this Zgore image because it's something that is useful and I’m not sure if it's only a Sportster function or whether it can be incorporated into this image.
Can anyone shed some light of these please?
Thanks
Alistair

hi there

for some reason i was getting it too

so i have changed the image and posted a thread that has a link to a different updated image that i did

so try this it has the zapping history as well and 2x and 1x images in the thread as well

heres the link to the thread

but please leave feedback

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61283

Thanks for the fast response guys, much appreciated.

@gav12345 - i'll try your new image tonight and i'll leave feedback as requested. Everything you've done sounds good :)

Remember when leaving feedback start a feedback thread in the dbox section. Dont tag it to the download thread in the dbox downloads.
@ Gav Good work m8
thanx

On the back end of this thread, has anybody got dhcp working on this image?

Back