A Couple issues!

raig2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, my first post, so big hello to everyone.

Well were do i start, been a nightmare for me. I have been trying to program atmega cards. i have 3 of em, and 2 boxs to play with. just need a couple questions answered if anyone can.

1)from what i read ntl are isnt auto updating, so we have to extract keys and manually edit them is this true?

2) 1 of my pace box's has lost its net id, how do i set this?

3) another pace box i have doesnt boot, it just comes up with the message light, wont boot into engineer menu or anything, any ideas.

thanx in advance for any help, much appreciated.

Keep up the good work guyz!

raig2k said:
Hi guys, my first post, so big hello to everyone.

Well were do i start, been a nightmare for me. I have been trying to program atmega cards. i have 3 of em, and 2 boxs to play with. just need a couple questions answered if anyone can.

1)from what i read ntl are isnt auto updating, so we have to extract keys and manually edit them is this true?

2) 1 of my pace box's has lost its net id, how do i set this?

3) another pace box i have doesnt boot, it just comes up with the message light, wont boot into engineer menu or anything, any ideas.

thanx in advance for any help, much appreciated.

1 yes m8
when codes change
ppl on here will post a rst internal which hasd keys in it
plus a program on here that will let u see the keys
rst edit i think

2 u need a serial cable and the libdebug program and also the lib config file
both avalible in downloads
3 message light does pace come up
if so
try this
turn off the power hold in the standby button reconect the power
u should get okay
or it looks like that then press these buttons
tv guide then interative thentv guide then tv then press ok button the quickly hold in the up and down buttons this will get u into engineers menu

look again for frequency (is it ok for area)
then page 2 network id same again

Keep up the good work guyz![/quote]

my pace di4000 box, wont show the okay screen as you described and i only have the up down left right arrows on the box.

i got my second pace box on, its a di4010. but when i do the card channel 5 and other channels seem to be just blank.

raig2k said:
my pace di4000 box, wont show the okay screen as you described and i only have the up down left right arrows on the box.

i got my second pace box on, its a di4010. but when i do the card channel 5 and other channels seem to be just blank.

the okay is on the led's
on the box

yeah when i turn on the box while holding standby (even without) it says PACE and the light shifts from standby to messsages. OKAY doesnt show up on the lcd screen. =(

raig2k said:
yeah when i turn on the box while holding standby (even without) it says PACE and the light shifts from standby to messsages. OKAY doesnt show up on the lcd screen. =(
is ur box connected to the tv by scrt
if so ok
hold in the up and down buttons
plug in the box and keep hold of the buttons
on the 4000 it should come up a blue screen saying loder
keep hold of the buttons
and after a while it will enter the engineers menu
when it does release the buttons

yeah same as on the 4010, but no matter how long i do it, it does nothing. yeah its connected by scart, sounds fubard hey? regarding the blank screen on my other box i was using toxic 7, and ive manually put the keys in and left them blank aswell, seem to get the blank screen either way.

thanks for the fast replies david.

Back