A Box with HDTV??

prash_2k

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was just wondering if theres any box avaliable (like the dbox) that you can use with NT* or the new V-M*dia. that does everything that the Dbox can but also supplies HDTV?

is this even possible?

i've researched alot but have found nothing.....so far

cheers

excellent, any idea how much it will cost?? and if it needs nething extra? or is it just plug and play like the dbox?

a HD box isnt much use over here quite "yet" there isnt much HD channels. So many people got swindled with HD because of the digital switchover they going out to buy HDTV's thinking there digital. When some arnt

As already mentioned above there's really no point in buying a HDTV cable box in the UK yet. There's very little content and any that is broadcast is on "experimental" channels that could easily end up having things changed that may make them incompatible with anything you have already bought.

Also, unless you have bags of spare cash lying around, I think you may find something like the Dream8000 to be a tad expensive for something that may only last a limited time. You cant expect the cable hack to last forever !

Sure someone will correct me but here goes:

BBC1 HD
ITV1 HD
SS1 HD
PP HD

Cack selection as mentioned above!

Back