A 6th person has died from a vaping-related lung illness, this time in Kansas ?

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG loads Vape is this the end to vaping ?

Are or they just loosing to much on Tax (propaganda)?

check it out

Smoking is the biggest cause of death and illness in the UK. More than 120,000 people die each year from diseases caused by smoking. Smoking is a major contributor to many serious diseases, such as heart disease and lung cancer.

Last edited:
No - that's not normal vaping ^^^^

The deaths have been from unregulated black market weed concentrate carts diluted with Vitamin E acetate to make the concentrate thin enough to vape

Dont smoke or Vape so i carnt speak from experience but most the carts seem to come from China. who i their right mind would ?

Paying attention to this as im in the chemical industry and the main carriers for normal vape liquids MPG and Glycerine are a part of our business, heating and vaping Vitamin E seems madness with the fat from it.

Flavours on the other hand can have some real nasties in them and as far as im aware there is little in place to stop the bad ones been added to e liquid. We have flavours come into our manufacturing caring symbols a thunder bolt across the chest but i doubt some companies adhere to the advice.

Last edited:
I got bashed on the Daily Mail years ago when I commented on vaping when it first started.

My comment was something like "You can't be sure what you are vaping unless you run it through your own gas-chromatograph mass spectrometer.".

I have recently read that "problems" could be to do with unregulated flavourings. Guess where they are from.

I've also said this before; China allowed Melamine in baby food. So Chinese government doesn't mind what babies eat (and die from) so I doubt they are concerned about vapers.

So we now have deaths from vaping and it is to be banned or flavours are to be banned. But they are moving on it towards stoping it.

How many a year die from smoking related issues ? Never mind eh its taxable so no ban. Something stinks about the handling of this and its not the flavouring.

Public health england have released a statement on it.....

[START]
"Our advice on e-cigarettes remains unchanged - vaping isn't completely risk free but is far less harmful than smoking tobacco.
[END]

Personally following what is happening, i have been back on the smokes for near a year, this was after stopping and using E-Cigs. Now im on 20 a day and use my E-Cig!!! And its flavoured oil.
(hizen flavour)
My lungs are probably goosed. LOL.

Public Health England comments below:
Public Health England Shares Vaping Advice Following Spate Of US Deaths

at least we know whats in a fag, who know what they put in the vapor liquid

I make my own from pharmaceutical grade vg, pg and flavours, so definitely know what's in it... cut out the middle man :cool:

So we now have deaths from vaping and it is to be banned or flavours are to be banned. But they are moving on it towards stoping it.

How many a year die from smoking related issues ? Never mind eh its taxable so no ban. Something stinks about the handling of this and its not the flavouring.

Couldn't agree more, sad though the fatalities are, the vested tobacco parties couldn't be more delighted :mad:

I get cars in at work where people have been vaping, the residue it leaves on the glass is rank, what it must be leaving in the lungs can't be good.

18521686-7467603-image-a-13_1568609134392.jpg

irs people making oil outta weed or however they do it for their cigs. a waste of weed imo i just smoked mine like a normal ecig ment to last a week or so it was gone the next afternoon lol

i use a vape an arizer extreme q for me weed at home and a storm but still the first one i have the water budgie bubbler for that for like fishing trips or going anywhere. the the ecig oil is like 40 quid for 10ml. **** knows if its 10 mil they could put that mark anywhere. it does get you stoned but you cough like fk

if you really wanna try it tell your mates about it someone bound to bite then you can have a few hits on it.

if anyone has any tips on a new portable one leave me a suggestion. dont be going mad i dont have fortunes to throw around, sensible suggestions.

Last edited:
Ewwww no don't do that again m8
Have-a-dab-or-2 in a banger or nail of some sort instead of diluting it and gambling whether the dilute or contaminants are gonna kill ya or not

Splinter's are cheap from Rastabud
Everyone needs at least one Vapcap in their vape collection imo (the vape that got me off the spliffs). Smaller bowl and smaller cloudz than the Splinters but it's a super efficient vape that somehow feels like you get more out of the bowl than you put in lol I just took delivery of my 3rd induction heater for them this week, a Fluxer delux which just takes them to a whole nother level. You don't have to spend that much tho as there are a few other induction heaters available now or you can build your own for a fraction of the price if you fancy a project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back