8GB USB pen drive free postage £65

thts ridiculously cheap - didn't even know 8gb was out in the uk. Must be US stock, but who cares at that price.

I baught 8gb drive it working fine lol its amazing

Hi thaks fot your intrest guys i brought these drives from my visit to china, there is not mistake in the price I am selling them at a very cheap price but still making some profit on them. I have advertised it on ebay I had thirty and they are going very quickly. I took them out of the original packaging as my luggage was well over weight. but i have the drivers for win98 if required XP doesnt take any drivers here is the link for the ebay auction. h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8711391372&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
There is a pic of all thirty drives.

dvdvideo said:
Hi thaks fot your intrest guys i brought these drives from my visit to china, there is not mistake in the price I am selling them at a very cheap price but still making some profit on them. I have advertised it on ebay I had thirty and they are going very quickly. I took them out of the original packaging as my luggage was well over weight. but i have the drivers for win98 if required XP doesnt take any drivers here is the link for the ebay auction. h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8711391372&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

So is the first link your own shop?

dvdvideo said:

so y didnt you put them in the trading section????

I am sorry to say but that was very cunning way to advertise your product.

I paid for one of these not long before i posted my first entry in this thread. The guy emailed me yesterday to say he has posted the item on Monday and gave me a delivery tracker number (this was one digit short but says he'll send me it again when he gets to work this morning). The site seem pretty genuine. WWW.systembuzz.com I'll let youz know if it arrives and also if it work (after a few days of testing it)

Back