8GB Pen Drive £17.57 Lifetime Warranty

could this be used as a readyboost for vista?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

could this be used as a readyboost for vista?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

HiYa,

Whats readyboost then? Hey I use Win98 how would I know...LoL

It's O K I know now had a search
ReadyBoost is a new feature available in Windows Vista that allows users to plug any ReadyBoost capable USB flash drive into a USB 2.0 port to be used as cache or virtual memory.

Anyway here you go M8

readyboost by Dave

does this pen drive support readyboost?

Answer by paulc on Saturday, April 26, 2008
Unfortunately no

Last edited:
Are you REALLY using Vista?

Get it to FOOK off your machine.

yeh asta la vista what a headache that OS is even the ultimate version is ultimate shiiite

its like a slow robot do you have permission do you have permission do you have permission

its slower than sunderland fans

Are you REALLY using Vista?

Get it to FOOK off your machine.

no but i am upgrading to 4GB of ram and was wondering if this pen was readyboost capable if it was i could mabye think about running ultimate to see what the fuss is about

i had ultimate when it first came out but it lasted a week on my system back to trusty old windows xp pro but apparently ultimate 64 bit is the dogs bawz, you don't need to install any drivers it picks them all up for ye!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have vista Ulti and its pure magic.. got 3GB RAM and processor is 1.7Mhz Centrino.. I had problems at first.. (may be due to the updates) re-installed and windows update only installed 3 update.. so I take last 12 I had were useless..

ndiver.. how does the lifetime warranty works with an online store??? its a good price though..

Back