8ft Bouncy Castle with major air pump £60 @ ASDA

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
This is listed on HUKD so no doubt people will be flocking to buy them.

IN STORE RIGHT NOW!!

ONLY 15,000 bouncy castles on sale in all of ASDAs 354 stores throughout the UK.

FROM THE ASDA PRESS OFFICE:
Customers to ASDA stores will be able to get hold of a bouncy castle and high performance electric pump for just £60 from 16 May less than the price many companies charge to hire one for a day.

The news is bound to cause uproar in the inflatable toy market where many companies charge up to £100 a day to hire a similar sized inflatable.

And retailers will also be letting off plenty of hot air with many offering similar models to ASDAs at almost twice the price.

Said Georgina Cokill, ASDA outdoor toy buyer: "Over the years bouncy castles have become a bit of a summer staple, loved by kids of all ages.

"However, with consumers tightening their belts at the moment, grossly inflated prices to hire or buy bouncy castles have meant they were in grave danger of becoming a forgotten source of summer fun until now!"

ASDAs bouncy castle, which is 8ft by 8ft when inflated and 6ft high, comes with a state of the art pump, which will ensure the castle is fully erect in approximately one minute. Suitable for two children between the ages of three and ten at any one time, it also comes with four ground stakes for added stability and a puncture repair kit.

15,000 bouncy castles will go on sale in all of ASDAs 354 stores throughout the UK.

This move is the latest in a series of market-leading price promotions from ASDA, with the supermarket also offering a 10ft wide trampoline with safety enclosure at an industry-low price of just £98.

Said Peter Pritchard, Director of General Merchandise at ASDA: "Having supervised fun in the garden this summer shouldnt cost the earth and were sure that ASDA customers will be jumping for joy when they hear about our latest ground-breaking offer."

Just copied that from HUKD as I could not be arsed to type my own. :proud:

This sounded great, phoned my local (15 miles) Asda to see if they had any in stock. Yip, loads in she said. Nipped up just there but changed my mind when I saw it
Asdabouncycastle.jpg

I knew the dimensions from digicol's post but I guess I was expecting it to be bigger!! Ended up not buying it but thanks for the heads-up digicol.

Good news is Asda had Stella 20x250ml bottles for a fiver!! So thanks again.

HH

asda have the 7.5 foot trampoline for £70 as well

Think I saw a bigger trampoline - 10ft maybe? for £90 but not 100% sure as the stella was in the trolley by then & my arse was making buttons to get home!!

Back